Pipkins???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pipkins???

Sue Nicholls (Audrey Roberts in Coronation St) starred in Pipkins as well.
    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Loved this show. Especially pig with his brummie accent.

Comment

I'm half expecting hartley hare to turn up in operation yewtree. He was always a bit "off".

Comment

Originally posted by Oggy View Post
          Yep recall watching it at lunch times, surprised its not been brought out on DVD yet :cry:
          Sadly, it is very poorly represented in the archives.

http://www.lostshows.com/default.asp...d-556404e64d80

Out of an original total of 279 episodes, 200 episodes are missing, a further 2 are incomplete and 60 exist on formats inferior to the original.

That makes a mere 17 episodes that still exist in their original broadcast quality.

Comment

This was my favourite kids program when i was an infant (along with Animal Kwakers), the missus got me season 1 on dvd last xmas, you can get the first three series on ebay

Comment

Was Hartley Hare voiced by Kenneth Williams? It sure sounded like him lol
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

No, he was voiced by Nigel Plaskitt.
                http://www.nigelplaskitt.com/pipkins.xml

Comment

Well Hartley was definitely camp lol
                  sigpic
                  Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I have some recollection of Pipkins, and also my older brother referring to Inigo Pipkin, whose tenure was before my time.

Was it a different show which had a rabbit called Oscar, whom I recall seeing on a swing? (I could google, but asking people on a forum is more fun!)

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
                      I have some recollection of Pipkins, and also my older brother referring to Inigo Pipkin, whose tenure was before my time.

Was it a different show which had a rabbit called Oscar, whom I recall seeing on a swing? (I could google, but asking people on a forum is more fun!)

I don't recall a rabbit named Oscar in Pipkins, unless he was a guest character that made a one-off or irregular appearances. There were characters called Uncle Hare and Angus McHare, relatives of Hartley's, I believe, but Oscar in the context of Pipkins does not ring any bells.

Comment

Working...
                      X