Children's programme - 70's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children's programme - 70's

Anyone remember an animated programme featuring a giraffe called Tiny, a kangaroo called Joe and and elephant called either Nellie or Nelliephant? I think it was called the Enchanted House, or something like that?

Re: Children's programme - 70's

BFI | Film & TV Database | The ENCHANTED HOUSE

Comment

The Enchanted House

The Enchanted House is home to a group of friendly animals who live peacefully together. There's Nellyphant the elephant, Joe the kangaroo, Tiny the giraffe, Bob Robin, Leo the lion cub, Sammy seal, Worm and their many friends. Of course, life isn't always a bed of roses for this mismatched bunch: Henrietta hen may lose some eggs and Ferdy Fox may try to steal the food from the picnic, but even misfortunes can be turned into fun: if you find that the soap suds used for cleaning the floor make it slippery, make a slide; or if you need to hang out your washing why not use the line to fly a kite at the same time.

Comment

Thanks, SixtyTen,how do you FIND this stuff? My own Googling proved fruitless! So nice to see a picture of them again, they were my best chums when I was a tiny tot (after Andy Pandy)

Comment

Standard Googling.. if you have a vague idea of a name, try Googling it in Parenthesis, I.E "the enchanted house". It will only bring up results using the full name. When you do it that way, The Enchanted house is the very first post Google finds. If you do it without the Parenthesis, it looks for any of the words

Comment

Working...
          X