Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A song and video vaguely remembered...HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A song and video vaguely remembered...HELP!

Hi all,

My friend and I have been racking our brains over this for well over 25 years and I was hoping someone out there would know what it is, exactly, that we remember....

Here goes....

We both remember seeing a music video on television and all we remember was spinning heads singing the lines "Make you happy. Make you happy. Make you happy" over and over again. It would have to be either late 70s or very early 80s I'm guessing. I was beginning to think that it may have been some kind of false memory (Not the creepy kind! lol but i'm sure a lot of us can remember flying or hovering down the stairs when small etc...) but my friend still remembers it also and its been driving us both mad ever since.

We used to laugh about it in the playground and I think we even devised a game based on it... what can I say? We were really strange kids!

So.... any suggestions?

Re: A song and video vaguely remembered...HELP!

Can you remember anything else, however minor? any other lyrics?

Comment

Re: A song and video vaguely remembered...HELP!

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
      Can you remember anything else, however minor? any other lyrics?
      It was incredibly repetitive but yes... over the top of the endless 'Make you happy's was a guy singing "Its you.... only you!"

Apart from that, nope. Just these disembodied heads spinning round and round.

Comment

Working...
      X