Our Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Kid

Our Kid was a young vocal group who first got discovered on the popular ITV show of the 70s, New Faces (a bit like the X Factor of today). Their first hot single, which reached number two in the UK charts was called 'You Just Might See Me Cry'. The original band members consisted of four Liverpudlian teens: Kevin Rowan, Brian Farrell, Terry McCreith and Terry Baccino. Our Kid were lucky enough to perform a full summer season in Great Yarmouth, but rumour has it that Liverpool Education Committee had something to say about the fact that Our Kid should have really been in school. Either that, or the fact that they turned into one-hit wonders was behind the fall of Our Kid.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Our Kid

Our Kid, It was a Top song and I play it at Gigs to this day. I remember when it was out Me and my older sister Julie and another Julie from around the corner used to sing it for my Dad with full choreographed dancing. Dad was in a wheelchair so he couldn't escape very quickly but I think he actually enjoyed us doing stuff like that cos he even choreographed a dance for my sister and her mates to do to 'Life Is Just What You Make It' by Donny Osmond.
    Our Kid also had a song out called 'Romeo and Juliet'

Comment

Working...
    X