70s 80s 90s ... what about today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70s 80s 90s ... what about today?

What do you think about the modern world? Can you think of some things that have improved since those times, or other things that got worse? Do you believe that People in the future decades will remember the 00s ( is that what this decade is called? or is the "2000s" ? ) as good times or bad?

mp3 players and cd's are good! Oh and where would i be without my mobile!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Wow, you are very correct on this I can hardly remember how it was without a mobile phone

Comment

I personally think music as a whole has gone downhill. I appreciated the music a lot more in the 70's 80's and 90's....I feel like artists today basically ran out of things and started sampling too much from the yesteryear music.
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

Just want to point out that CD's and mobile phones are both 80's inventions...

Comment

Yeah but have only become common in the last 10 or so years. I think they, along with mp3s, are here to stay ( & CDs will be phased out ).
            At the risk of sounding my age, everything went downhill c. 1980-81 . The recession kicked in, we started getting poor summers, music not what it was beforehand, political unrest everywhere. Things have stabilised ( or we've become inured over 25 years !) but pre-1980 was best in every way.
            Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

i dont remember anything from 1980 i was only 1!!!! Oh and lothar this decade is called the noughtys !

Comment

Working...
              X