More memories...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More memories...

Firstly - I have a toy that's just sprung to mind. It was a kind of snap together town, all the buildings and walls and hedges etc were made of thick card, and so I think were the people (who were all animals naturally). I have a hazy memory of a flat green base which you started with and then attached the rest of the bits to. We're probably talking about 1980 onwards I was just a toddler really.

Secondly, does anyone remember the Get Along Gang? I fell in love with this series of toys, after listening to story tapes I became mildly obsessed and remember dreaming about them too... I felt a particular connection to the Beaver character of whom I had a plush toy at the time.

I had a shoe box full of something that sounds similar to what you had,it had a green base and plastic flower beds&you could move the flowers around and plant them where you wanted to create your own garden,i loved it.it had fence panels and everything.wonder what happened to it??mm.toys seem to disappear when you`re at school!

Comment

Working...
    X