Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think He Will Eat Daddy Long Legs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Think He Will Eat Daddy Long Legs?

Saw this probably in the 70's on something like Nationwide, sung by a folk group (who might have been a tutor and his students). The lyrics I can remember "I knew a griffin who lived down a lane..." chorus "Do you think he will eat daddy long legs? Do you think he will eat them with strawberries and cream? Do you think he will eat daddy long legs?"

Anyone remember it? I'd love to hear it again

Re: Do You Think He Will Eat Daddy Long Legs?

This sounds really familiar.... I've tried searching google with absolutely no luck. I'll ask around a bit and..who knows? I may find out if someone else on here doesn't beat me to it

Comment

Appreciated AFB

Comment

Ok.... I haven't found it yet....

But I'm wondering.....

You mention Nationwide and I do know that one particular folk group who guested on occasion were robin hall and jimmie macgregor. Do you remember if the people singing this song had scottish accents?

Anyway.... I am currently searching through as much of their back catalog as I can as this has now become personal! lol I am now losing sleep over this as I am sure I have heard this song.

This website will be the death of me

Comment

I don't remember them having Scottish accents AFB, but then I only heard it once more than 30 years ago Should have been a hit if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
          X