Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ginger haired boy animation? serial and girl with dogs? Help

Hi all, new here,

Just wondered if someone could please help with three programs that are bugging the life out of me for the past 10 years.

1. I think it was on channel 4 and it was a primitive kind of animation about this ginger haired boy and he lived in this house thing and I think he lived with his grandad and either the boy or the grandad was an inventor and they used to build stuff?

2. Pretty vague this one, there was this young lass and she either went to stay or lived in scotland or something, somewhere where there was a lake anyways, and I think there was something in the lake maybe, anyway all i remeber is she has some dogs, collies I think and this one part where I think they drowned in the lake, and it was something to do with someone dumping chemicals in there? it was pretty brutal for a kids tv show so prob BBC lol.

3. It was like a hotchpotch of different shorts aimed at kids I think it was very early on a saturday morning and I think it was called 'serial' or 'cerial' or maybe even 'cereal'. Anyway there was this one cerial about this artist woman and she drew a picture of this guy and he came out the picture and he was really friendly and cool, then the woman got annoyed one time and drew mean looking eyebrows on his picture and the next time he came out he was EVIL. It was kinda wierd, might have been BBC.

Any ideas peeps?, save me from going mad thanks
Working...
X