Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Bus / Bonnie

Anyone remember these?

Crazy Bus was a bit like Double Deckers but with adults not children. "Crazy Bus you're taking us away, Crazy Bus I wonder where we'll go today".The bus had a mind of its own, if I remember it right, and took them on an adventure each week. It had a sort of low-budget"Rentaghost" feel to it.This could be completely off-whack, but I seem to remember one of the characters was a matronly lady who sat knitting.

"Bonnie" was set in Scotland and was about a sweet shop owner (Flora?) who was writing a novel about a good female pirate called Captain Bonnie. Each week the show went into her imagination to follow the adventures of Captain Bonnie, the lady herself was Bonnie and all the characters in her stories were people from her real life . Eg mean landlord would be cast as her evil pirate enemy. All the pirate stories were inspired by stuff that was happening in her real life.

Ring any bells?

Re: Crazy Bus / Bonnie

Was it this one?

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...crazy-bus.html

Comment

I'd forgotten the names, but now you've mentioned them, yes it WAS Hope and Keen's Crazy Bus!!!!!! I didn't recognise them from the photo of the duo though, only vague memories of the bus/studio set.

Comment

I remember it vaguely. Didn't they also do a similar show but set in a house with a magic room that could turn into any place they wanted?

Comment

I loved this at the time! I'm afraid I saw a clip of it on YooChoob recently and cringed just a little bit...
          Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
          X