Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBC - Screen 2 ....Will You Love Me Tomorrow ..1987.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC - Screen 2 ....Will You Love Me Tomorrow ..1987.

As the title says, a Screen 2 drama type film made for TV back in 1987 and only shown once . A first outing as far as I know for Joanne Whalley, before she went on to bigger things. Also starred Phil Daniels, Iain Glen, and Tilly Vosburgh. It centres around two run away girl prisoners... think JWs character, who 10 years previously had been jailed at the age of 10 for killing a child ( apparently based roughly on fact .. the Mary Bell case has been mentioned in other forums.. etc) meet up with the two guys at a seaside resort and it just edges around the fact that JW character wants and craves the love she has missed since her crime. Time has dulled my memory of the exact details of the film, but it is one of those films / plays that has stayed with me for the last 22years..just really wondering if anyone else can remember watching it althoughs years ago......and if its possible to obtain a DVD of it ....many thanks.

Re: BBC - Screen 2 ....Will You Love Me Tomorrow ..1987.

I watched it and enjoyed it at the time and have a related query

Did her (one of a handful of actresses) who played Tracy Barlow also appear in a simiilar play/ tv movie?
    Last edited by Danny; 23-11-2009, 10:25. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
    X