film about a hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• film about a hanging

i saw a clip a few years back from a site i now can`t find, i don`t remember what it was called, but there was a clip from a movie i wanted to see but have been unable to find, the scene features a mentally ill man who is trying to kill a mentally ill woman, the mentally ill woman is standing on a chair with her hands tied and a rope around her neck, she somehow managed to wrap her legs around the man`s neck, and while she strangles him she also falls backwards and slowly strangles herself with the rope, and you can hear her talking to herself saying something dying together, i believe there is also a knife on a table, does anyone know the name of this movie, it might have been a youtube clip, i remember asking for the title of the film but i never did get a reply.

Re: film about a hanging

I'm a bit ashamed to say this as it sounds a "charming" film but....

I don't know what it is but it sounds incredibly familiar.

I'll ask around and see if anyone I know knows. Do you know anything more about it like ethnicity of actors, accents, country of origin....? May help with the search.

Comment

It's not "Copycat" starring Sigourney Weaver is it?

Comment

it is called slip and it stars jill small as a woman called sara, it was released in 1986.

Comment

Working...
        X