Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mint Cracknell & Horlicks Tablets

Originally posted by SALS View Post
    I wrote to Nestle - who make Peppermint Crisp to ask why it's not sold in the UK - I was told that the market is not there for it and peoples tastes in the UK are different. So it's a NO GO.

I told them to check out this forum and others - to see the interest that there is.

Anyway - poo to all that I've found the PEPPERMINT CRISP supplier in the UK.

CHECK OUT http://www.sanza.co.uk they sell them there - and some great looking crisps THEY EVEN SELL HORLICKS TABLETs (ovaltineeies)
    Its amazing how unimaginative UK operations of multinational companies are...Having looked at that site I saw Kelloggs Fruit Loops sell in Oz and NZ...NOT HERE. They've been selling it for years in the US and CA too....then theres Nestle-they never market Milo here properly but lo they've even got a cereal of it in Oz/NZ!

How can there be 'no market for it here' without them releasing it here and seeing how it sells?! Thankfully there are online shops that make things a bit more easy to get.

Comment

Re: Mint Cracknel

A lot of the General Mills range isn't sold over here either.

It's interesting what does & doen't do well in the UK.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Re: Mint Cracknel

Originally posted by ClaudineJones View Post
        Ahh Mint Cracknel! I must have eaten boxes of those, lovely. Also, does anyone remember "Anytime"? Huge chocolate covered blocks of mint or strawberry flavoured cinder toffee (lighter and more powdery than Crunchie). They didn't seem to be around for very long and nobody I've ever asked remembers them.

Anytime
        Heather

Comment

Working...
        X