Fuzzy Felts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuzzy Felts

did any one else have Fuzzy Felts? I`m talking toys here.lol.
    I had a pets box of fuzzy felts and the farmyard one i think. used to spend hours making pix.

They still sell Fuzzy Felts in my local toy shop, I had loads when I was a nipper and my daughter had some too. Soon will be a third generation of Fuzzy-Felters in the family! I seem to remember the original ones were just different shapes and you used your imagination to make piccies (or copied the ones on the box if you were like me) whereas nowadays each set has a theme, like a circus or zoo etc.
    John

Comment

I still have my fuzzy felts..bit jumbled up now though..the zoo is in with the shapes...I am going to save it for future generations..thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
      If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

My 2 year old nephew has boxes of fuzzy felts and we spend hours making things together it's great
        No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

fuzzy felts

I had a horse themed one too,I got so much pleasure from playing hours with them! I thought they were fab. (I feel an ebay purchase coming on!) lol.
          Last edited by foxyminx; 14-03-2006, 10:11. Reason: added something

Comment

OMG! I loved Fuzzy Felts! I had the set with the house things like chairs n tables n stuff and one with just diffrent colored shapes like circles and ovals and you could make your own things up. Im sure i still have them somewhere.
            Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Re: Fuzzy Felts

I still have my fuzzy felts collection, I loved playing with them so much when I was little.

Comment

We had the Fuzzy Felt Farmyard set.

Our teacher also used Fuzzy Felts when we did Sex Education, the whole class cracked up when she exclaimed "someone's stolen one of my fuzzy felt testicles!".

Comment

We were all brought Fuzzy felts as kids. Ones i remember are Fuzzy Felt Farmyard, Circus, Wild West and Fantasy which was just a load of random shapes with no theme but they were all grat fun.
                  Laugh and the world laughs with you.
                  But do it all the time and they will lock you away.
                  sigpic

Comment

I had the basic Fuzzy Felts and also the circus one.

A few years ago i bought some new Fuzzy Felts for my neice. Nowadays you can even get the deluxe version that is in a metal tin and has hundreds of peices.

Comment

Ohhhh yes, one of my earliest memories is playing with Fuzzy Felt Circus at playgroup. The ones I had a home were Ballet, one that had woodland creatures and one that was a grocery shop. Wish I could remember the actual names of the sets.

I am very tempted to buy the deluxe compendium and have a play for old times sake! It wouldn't be quite the same though - be better with an original set.

Comment

There was a set called The Woodland Story and also one simply called Fuzzy Felt Ballet both can be found on Ebay
                        Heather

Comment

Ah, Woodland Story sounds familiar - thanks!

Comment

Heather

Comment

Ahh yes that's it - thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X