Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has happened to............members.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has happened to............members.....

Xmark, bumblelady, Popsicle, Dean80's, Optimus and pootle where have everyone got to haven't seen for ages?
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

and Toonlist Guy aswell...hes not been around for ages either
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

They'd either like to be on more often but can't due to work, or couldn't be bothered ( in which case, hey, who needs 'em ). You'll find there'll be loads of newcomers too over time.
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

they probably ocupied with real life at the moment, i guess
        Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

i agree ~Aidan, just wish the newcomers would join in the games too........ come on newbies join in our games!

Comment

Wouldn't you imagine that a few minutes on here each day would be a break from real life ?

Comment

few minutes?? Im hooked! lol in my faves list as soon as i sign on i log in to see whats happening haha my daughter dont even get a look in now i found this website, Its great lets keep up the good work!!

Comment

i only usually come on when im at work if i get the chance for a wee skive!

Comment

has it really been that long? ;o)

Sorry guys. Been so so busy. (but not a good enough excuse) And have to be careful now that I dont get caught... (still at work you see!!) I WILL TRY my damned hardest to post more... but fret not... I am still looking in on you guys.
                  Take care

xx
                  Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

yay Dean good to see you back don't leave it so long next time!

Comment

*sniff*
                      no-one missed me

LOL!

btw - Toonlistguy has other, more important commitments now - like completing his challange of parking in a different parking space in the work's car park. It took him a long time but he's managed it He's also running his websites.
                      Last edited by Tallulah; 05-07-2006, 14:30.
                      TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

Comment

Good to see you back Tal - I tried the links you sent, neither worked on my PC sadly but I'll try it on another one.

Comment

just little ole me

im still here also, just three kids bit busy, summer hoildays are evil.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Bumblelady good to see you back

Comment

I haven't been on the site for a short while as I had car spray painting issues ... don't ask

Just having a quick look in and it's always a cheery experience

Baz

Comment

Working...
                              X