Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Game???

Hi,

New to the forum, just really stuck and trying to work out the name of this board game i used to play when i was a kid. All i can remember is that there were loads of games on it, it was like a book the boards were big and one of the games had snakes and ladders in it.

I think the first game on the board was to do with space, basically you had to play all the games/boards to win at the end i think there were 6 different games/boards on it, also the dice was electronical when you press a button.

This has probably confused you but i just want someone out there to figure it out for me, 1 used to love it as a kid.

Re: Board Game???

Giant Intergalatic electronic game book ?

Giant Intergalactic Electronic Game Book | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
    Heather

Comment

Hi Huggie,

thanks for the quick reply but no, that is not the one it is similar, but nothing to do with Aliens, the playing pieces are just normal, i think another one of the games was to go round a house with mice in it. I think the board game is from the 90's or could be the late 80's.

Comment

This ones got to be it.....?
        Giant Game Board Book | Board Game | BoardGameGeek

Giant Game Board Book (1993)
        Heather

Comment

Ticks all the right boxes.. mice, house, space, electronic dice, book..
          gotta be the one
          Last edited by sixtyten; 30-12-2009, 23:51.

Comment

yes thats it!!! )

thanks so much been trying to figure it out all day, just might have a look on ebay now and see if there is one going for sale.

thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
              Kudos to Heather, once again, for turning up two very interesting and relevant items!
              "It's never too late to have a happy childhood."

Comment

Working...
              X