Some Pics Of My Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some Pics Of My Stuff

Is it just me or didn't drinks like these seem all the more appetising looking at the older style packaging? I used to love Panda Pops, and any of the Panda brand of drinks. Corona for me were the best, my parents loved the Creme Soda they did and I loved their Lemonade. We used to get loads of Corona drinks from our local CO-OP milkman. We'd give the bottles back for 10 pence a time.

Comment

due to an error on this useless computer i can see none of your pictures sadly dave and thats a pity as i dlove to have seen your collection

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthepast77 View Post
        due to an error on this useless computer i can see none of your pictures sadly dave and thats a pity as i dlove to have seen your collection
        I don't think it's your pc. I can't see them either...perhaps they are no longer there.

Comment

The pics aren't working on my pc either.

If you want to see my collection then I have 2 websites. www.ukcokecancatalog.webs.com and www.ukcokebottlecatalog.webs.com

Let me know what you think!

Comment

Just had a quick count up and I have 955 different Coca-Cola cans and around 235 different bottles, although the bottles aren't up to date.

All of the bottles and cans that I collect are made in the UK for the UK market or for export, or imported to the UK when we had water shortages or other manufacturing problems.

Comment

dave these are fantastic to see,you have amassed an exellent,exellent collection there-all i have amassed are 2 dented pepsi cans from the late 80s and one dented tango can from 1989-i look at yours in shock and awe-and a little bit of envy lol-tell me,how did you get about collecting them,and,more importantly for me,where do you find them?mine came off a local building site where new works had disturbed them,but id love a few unbattered ones!any collecting tips would be advised please

Comment

Thanks I appreciate the compliments!

I started collecting in 1985 when I was 10 years old, my parents used to let my sister and I get a can of drink on a friday when we used to go food shopping at the local Co-Op. I picked up my first Coke can there as I noticed it was a different colour to the others, it was actually a misprint. The following week I picked up the standard can and it went from there.

Today eBay is a big help for me, although there isn't much that I'm missing. I once found some older cans from the 70's and early 80's in somebody's garden under some bushes which was amazing.

I also attend Coke collectors fairs, this year I went to a large one in Essen in Germany, and a smaller one in Meijdrect in Holland, and earlier this month we had the second UK fair in Bushey London. I have a box of old Coke cans from around 1980 with "Have a Coke and a Smile" logo on the side if you wanted one.

Anyway here are a few pics of my latest additions from the 1970's

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I love Quatro = it always reminded me of brake fluid
                      sigpic
                      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X