Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bring back Creamola Foam !!!

1--Yes, pretty much.
    2--No, saw an ad in the shop window advertising it as the 'new creamola foam'. Actually went to the shop for a local paper...lol.
    3--Yes, he was born in 1973.

We have both had a couple of glasses of the stuff, but not too much, we like having our own teeth. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ayrshireman View Post
      1--Yes, pretty much.
      2--No, saw an ad in the shop window advertising it as the 'new creamola foam'. Actually went to the shop for a local paper...lol.
      3--Yes, he was born in 1973.

We have both had a couple of glasses of the stuff, but not too much, we like having our own teeth. LOL
      i bet u thought when u saw an ad in the shop window advertising it as the 'new creamola foam it would taste way different than we remember.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Nooooooooooooooooo, too mant Evil flavourings and colors, Best thing that ever happened was that It was shelffed to rot in hell

Comment

I will totally agree with you kirsty, i didnt like cremola foam

Comment

I had a Scottish friend who was always banging on about her memories of cremola foam. That's the first I'd heard of it. I'd like to give it a try in the interests of research.
            1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
              I had a Scottish friend who was always banging on about her memories of cremola foam. That's the first I'd heard of it. I'd like to give it a try in the interests of research.
              i just loved it it was a real thirst quencher and it just tasted so good.
              was sad when i could no longer get it.

a bit shocked you never had it unless u are to young to remember it.

Comment

I loved Cremola, great fizz, great taste, great foam. I would love them to bring it back but they would have to change the recipe for todays standards so basically pointless because everthing tasted better back then. Look what they did to Ringo's and now Monster munch not the same, what a shame. I also kept the tins and used them as special agents phones lol
                Last edited by sky blue; 16-03-2012, 01:11. Reason: Adding

Comment

one of the nicest drinls ever mate.
                  i suppoe it had so much sugar in it they woild change that if it was to come back.
                  can u recall when u last saw it.

if it was to coe back have it how it was or do not bother.

Originally posted by sky blue View Post
                  I loved Cremola, great fizz, great taste, great foam. I would love them to bring it back but they would have to change the recipe for todays standards so basically pointless because everthing tasted better back then. Look what they did to Ringo's and now Monster munch not the same, what a shame. I also kept the tins and used them as special agents phones lol

Comment

When did you last have Cremola Foam Darren?
                    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I loved the raspberry one!

Comment

Last time i saw and had cremola was about 1975 lol, loved to try it again just for old times sake, shame it wouldn't be made the same.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
                          When did you last have Cremola Foam Darren?
                          im pretty sure it was in the early nineties stuckintheeighties.

how many flavours wherethere cant remember.

i loved those tins it came in.

Comment

Me too. I thought the myth- sorry, reason, for not bringing it back, was because they lost the original recipe.

Comment

we have a shop that sells it.
                              it sells loads of old retro sweets although not sure if its exactly the same as it was.
                              sells it in those wee tins.

Originally posted by junnja View Post
                              Me too. I thought the myth- sorry, reason, for not bringing it back, was because they lost the original recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
                                Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I never even heard of CF until recently,as it was only available it seems in Scotland.
                                I have heard that Ahoj Brause, a German version is the same thing. anyone tried it?
                                One of the highlights of my visits as a kid to my aunt and uncle, who lived in Stafford, was the Creamola Foam drinks we were given there. This would be in the 1960's - I didn't know that it wasn't available outside Scotland although my uncle was half Scottish and probably knew of a source in the Midlands. To us kids, it looked rather like beer. Lovely stuff!

Andy

Comment

Working...
                                X