Action Man Pilot Clothing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Man Pilot Clothing....

One Chiristmas I had been promised a set of Pilot clothing for my Action Man. When I opened it I was disappointed because "no way" did it look like real pilots of the RAF Instead it was a boiler suit affair with a ping pong ball type helmet on! And I threw him in the soft water tank on the roof and his rubbishy lifevest didnt keep him afloat! Poor Action Man!

Anybody own that stuff?

Re: Action Man Pilot Clothing....

Originally posted by FLYING SAUCER View Post
    One Chiristmas I had been promised a set of Pilot clothing for my Action Man. When I opened it I was disappointed because "no way" did it look like real pilots of the RAF Instead it was a boiler suit affair with a ping pong ball type helmet on! And I threw him in the soft water tank on the roof and his rubbishy lifevest didnt keep him afloat! Poor Action Man!

Anybody own that stuff?
    I remember them.I prefered the earlier action men Not much of the accessories really worked.They did not expect kids to be adventurous.(daft i know)
    sigpic

Comment

Even now they have brought out a model RAF Pilot available at Asda and Argos cant remember its name, but that is rubbish as well!

The best ones are made by Elite Forces, I have F86 pilot and detail wise very good!

Comment

Even now they have brought out a model RAF Pilot available at Asda and Argos cant remember its name, but that is rubbish as well!

The best ones are made by Elite Forces, I have F86 pilot and detail wise very good!
        Kids toys like this are not made to be accurate.thats why many end up in the sleezy £1 bins.
        sigpic

Comment

Anybody own that stuff?
          I have a few.

Zee Cherman is in a modern Dragon outfit.

Can't have you talking smack about vintage Action Man. In fact there's one here that would like a word with you out back...

Comment

Originally posted by FaceAche View Post
            I have a few.

Zee Cherman is in a modern Dragon outfit.

Can't have you talking smack about vintage Action Man. In fact there's one here that would like a word with you out back...

The outfit on the last picture is that a custum job?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X