Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skirts over trousers

Hey,
    Does any body remember those skirts that came attached to trousers?

What were they called?

Hiya! Yes I remember them, they were horrid and I think that's they were called - skirts over trousers!! Sorry, can't think of another name because I never owned a pair. Trouser wraps sounds good though.

Comment

Are you refering to the ones from the 80s that Debbie Gibson wore. I actually kind of like them *blush*

Comment

Skirts and trousers - what was the point ??
        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Isn't it a fashion point now for sum girls to wear skirts, dresses over trousers?

Comment

Its the height of fashion at the moment but with dresses over trousers rather than skirts.

Comment

weird though, and thats just for guys? I'm waitng for hotpants to return personally.

Comment

Hot pants are back for girls, yes even in winter, worn with leggings (remember them?). Not sure if they're in for guys yet (and I hope they never are!)

Comment

Errrrr thinking of guys in hotpants yucky, girls look far better in them. Leggings as in broad, brightly striped orange and black, green and black?

Comment

Haven't come across those as yet but probably punky/gothy girls wear them. No plain black (some with glitter in) or grey worn under dresses, shorts and skirts. Very 80's Madonna.

Comment

Re: Skirts over trousers

I liked the skirts over trousers thing.

They should have been called Skousers..... LOL!
                      Have we got anyone in from Liverpool? Haha!
                      "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                      sigpic

Comment

Re: Skirts over trousers

Omg! I wore skirts over lycra shorts when I was 5/6ish and when I became a teen, I did wear the skirt over trousers! lol I loved them! lol

Comment

Working...
                        X