X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Major forum update

Originally posted by ClaudineJones View Post
    ...miss the easy to spot Rubik's Cube on my favourites though.
    That one's been fixed now although it may take a while for your browser to notice and update.
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Just a couple of things that are mistifying me a bit: Whenever I come back to the site, it says that I have two new Notifications:......the two messages I looked at hours ago. Also, when I hit the 'go to first new post' on a thread it doesn't take me to the latest, it takes me to the begining of the thread. These may be little problems that need to be ironed out with the new-look forum but I just thought I'd mention them.

Comment

The first one, thats your browser bringing up a cached page, you may need to adjust your browser settings.

The second one I get the same thing
        The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

is it just me, or do some posts seem to overlap each other? sometimes i can't see the bottom of some posts as the next post seems to be "on top" of it, then there is a gap under the "overlapping" post before the next post starts. maybe it's just my browser, or do other people have the same "problem"?
          "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Originally posted by stevef View Post
            is it just me, or do some posts seem to overlap each other? sometimes i can't see the bottom of some posts as the next post seems to be "on top" of it, then there is a gap under the "overlapping" post before the next post starts. maybe it's just my browser, or do other people have the same "problem"?
            I've noticed this a couple of times as well, haven't checked to see if it's something that comes and goes though?

Comment

I've noticed it too,especially pictures which are cut in half but I thought it was my browser as a quick refresh fixes it.
              I will pass the comments on to Admin to see if its a known bug.
              Heather

Comment

Originally posted by stevef View Post
                Hopefully this should now be sorted, please would members let us know if they do still come across this problem. Thanks.
                Heather

Comment

Could someone answer a couple of questions for me?

#1. I still can not get "last post". It always sends me to the top of the latest page, not the latest post. (I've tried clearing the cache.) Is this a general problem or just me?
                  #2. Whether I use "Reply" or "+Reply to Thread" or "Reply with Quote", I only ever get the 'Quick Reply' window, and no preview option. Is this standard now?
                  #3. Has the background recently become a more intense orange?
                  Last edited by Marine Boy; 07-03-2010, 20:29.

Comment

working through one at at time... but backwards lol, yes we had an update and the orange is now far darker not sure if thats by design or default (will ask)
                    When you hit reply the quick reply box does pop up but there is a "go advanced" tab (as far as I know its always been like that/) Preview is also found once you go advanced.

Edit....... I can get to the last post I'll just show you how.....

Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
                      working through one at at time... but backwards lol, yes we had an update and the orange is now far darker not sure if thats by design or default (will ask)
                      Thanks huggie. I do prefer the previous shade.

When you hit reply the quick reply box does pop up but there is a "go advanced" tab (as far as I know its always been like that/) Preview is also found once you go advanced.
                      Arr. Hadn't noticed that. Once again, thanks for the info.

Edit....... I can get to the last post I'll just show you how.....
                      It was right there all the time! lol I feel a bit of a twit that I hadn't spotted it!
                      Last edited by Marine Boy; 07-03-2010, 21:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
                        It was right there all the time! lol I feel a bit of a twit that I hadn't spotted it!
                        Dont. I'm always happy to help!
                        Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
                          Could someone answer a couple of questions for me?

#3. Has the background recently become a more intense orange?
                          This was down to 'bug' in the system, but I'm happy to report its now been fixed
                          Heather

Comment

Working...
                          X