Orange tree drinks dispenser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange tree drinks dispenser

Can anyone remember a toy from the early 80's that was a tree about a foot high that had a large orange on top of it that you could fill with liquid and dispense it by pushing a little lever on the front. I had it as a kid and cant find it anywhere online.

Re: Orange tree drinks dispenser

Hi sally I am looking out for this for you, so far found someone else looking for the same toy. It does have a reply but simply says What about Orange Julia I've no idea if this was the name as the OP never confirmed it.
    Hopefully will dig deeper and turn up more

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6171719AAlGLnB
    Heather

Comment

Thankyou Huggie74, you people really are fab. xx

Comment

My sister had one waaaaay back in the start of the 80s. She had it one christmas along with a mr Frosty ice maker...I seem to remember it was called something like "Mr juicy". The powdered drinks were vile and would probably be banned in this day and age due to all the E numbers in the powder.

It seems Mr Frosty has had an image overhaul also.

She loved using the tree for dispensing the stuff, she probably ran out of the powders before boxing day and there wasnt a way to buy anymore so the tree probably became resigned to a jumble sale somewhere.

So no you are not going mad...i remember it well.

Comment

Working...
        X