X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cowboy Gun Game?

Comment

Just registered to this forum after searching internet for Ambush, so glad to read people are interested in it, best thing is I'm sat looking at the game in a box in my girlfriend's living room. I just got it back off my ex wife yesterday. Details are; AMBUSH, SHERIFFS AND OUTLAWS, Under licence from Seven Towns made by Condor Toys Limited. This is the best game ever made and the memories it inspires mean more to me than anyone will ever know. I'll try and get pictures uploaded. Not very IT literate.

Comment

Just noticed the images. Awesome, I guess the blues and the greys were in relation to the American civil war???

Comment

I've just came across this site/thread while searching for this game too . Loved it as a kid . They should start making it again .

Sammy

Comment

Hi, I know this post is old but I was curious about this game and ended up googling it as only yesterday I came into possession of the very game you were talking about. As yet I haven't gotten around to fully checking it out but I can tell you it very old and has a green and sandy coloured box. When I get round to it I'll get a photo for you.

Comment

Working...
            X