Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nike jackets

Default Re: nike jackets

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletino View Post
    Cheers dude!

I believe the rest of that ensemble was an original sky blue Adidas Tshirt with dark blue stripes, Grey Jumbo Chords and Reebok Royale trainers.
    Now it is a White T-Shirt or a white designed one like an Henley's/Bench and Grey Joggers and PW Trainers like say Stan Smiths at the worst/least Muletino mate

If anone had any pictures of your new ones you wanted to share to compare with the original versions - that'd be well ace I think as to me the Windrunners - not just Nike are the only product I think is better than the original from "back in the day"

Considering too middle aged guys wear them (as I sense they did in their youth) what a flavour it'd add to this thread (if there is any fans out there) willing to show comparisons!

80sChav

Does anyone else have an appreciation of these "said" Nike windrunners or any Windrunners?

If so it'd be great to create a seperate appreciation thread if was okay by Heather, HG etc. What do you guy's think?

I'd love to see such an "Appreciation Thread" as to/for me Windrunners are the one static that has excelled itself better being re-invented from the 80s etc - which can be said for near on no remakes of things!

Thanks
    80sChav

Found a picture of me in mine, possibly around 1985...

I believe that was the car park near Neptune's Palace in Caister Ladbrokes Holiday Camp.
    I bet like Mulletino mate you often swapped your Blazer for this beauty at schoiol hey mate, yea??!

80sChav

Quote Originally Posted by 80sChav View Post
    I bet like Mulletino mate you often swapped your Blazer for this beauty at schoiol hey mate, yea??!

80sChav
    Luckily our school uniform didn't have blazers, just jumpers/cardigans so I wore this beauty every day, even in cold winters where i'd be freezing but stylish.

Luckily our school uniform didn't have blazers, just jumpers/cardigans so I wore this beauty every day, even in cold winters where i'd be freezing but stylish.
    Your right Mulletino, but my first one did and the 2nd one made us wear V Neck Jumpers in their place ..... either way I'd of worn mine instead of the Blazer, not as the first school was strict over the Blazer ......

As for wearing it all weathers - so, so true indeed mate! As I said above if it is ok but HG, Heather etc I am going to create a serious dedication thread to the Windrunners here, I can see you appreciate them in the same vain as me - which spells out their fascination and interest in them - even now I think!!

80sChav

Hi Mulletino
    I went to my Local 2nd Hand Market Today (Tues, UK Time) as I have started going again recently due to a stall that sells Sportswear I had stopped going to and nearly dropped on an amazing little "nnumber of a Windrunner" (Strawberry Red it was) but sadly it did'nt fit

It almost took me back to mr College Days - upon studying Sports in my early 20s and we had to wear College Branded Kit (including Windrunner/Trakkie Top)!

80sChav