Default Teachers nicknames

Did any of your teachers have nicknames? Heres a couple from my old school
    Harry Honda
    Mingy Murphy
    Big Joe Flannigan
    Mrs Mcharg ( Mchagg)
    Mr Kane ( Wee Stick)

All fine^^^
    Moderators edit please keep if fun and light hearted no nasty names and nothing that could be seen as defamatory or to Insulting please folks. I thank you.

Default Re: Teachers nicknames

Dopey Opie is only one I can recall

Quote Originally Posted by sixtyten View Post
    Dopey Opie is only one I can recall
    dopey opie lol

Our headmaster was Batman, because when he did assemblies he wore a black cape/robe and a mortar board. One of the science teachers was baboon because his mouth moved like the apes did in the old Planet of the Apes films when he spoke.

One of the history teachers was nicknamed concorde due to having an incredibly large nose. He was a real odd fella, never smiled and had a permanent frown on his face. He stood in for another teacher once in Religious Studies and proceeded to turn it into a history lesson. I can still picture people in that lesson looking on totally confused as to what the hell was going on. Back to the concorde nickname though, one afternoon me and my mate were sitting on a bench outside our sports hall when Concorde himself happened to walk past. my mate the placed one of his hands in the air and moved it along, making the noise of an aircraft. Concorde looked right at my mate, being well aware of the nickname that was created for him and pulled my mate into a classroom to give him a right rollocking.

Garrison was another nickname we had for one of the heads of year who was the absolute image of South Park's Mr Garrison.

We called our woodwork teacher wiggy for the obvious reason and a science teacher named Wood, Woody the Woodpecker both quite lames names really. Oh and a history teacher Snoozy as it was rumored he often fell asleep in class.

I remember a few nicknames, but hardly used any of them, one I remember are:

Miss Cookson (Coco pop neck, due to some dark moles)

Mr Rasey (Crazy Razey, fond of giving random uniform checks)

Mr Bower (Victor Meldrew, looked a bit like Richard Wilson & could moan a lot)

Mr Simms (Tomato face, always red in the face)

Mr Graham (Captain Haddock, big black heard)

Mr Cooper (Super Cooper)

Mrs Wolfendale (The Wolf, very scary)

There was a teached nicknamed Sammyad after the creature in 5 Children & It, but I can't remember who it was.
    The Trickster On The Roof

we had a few.one was hilarious when you had to look at the teacher in question.He was an exact replica of Dylan Thomas the poet,and he was as scruffy.His nickname was Sexy Hughes.

Our Headmaster (back in 1981) I am not going to mention his name ! But he had a really huge nose, so everyone known him as "BEAKY!"

Bogie, Nappy, Hitler ,,,