Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Teachers nicknames

Default Re: Teachers nicknames

Quote Originally Posted by huggie74 View Post
    We called our woodwork teacher wiggy for the obvious reason and a science teacher named Wood, Woody the Woodpecker both quite lames names really. Oh and a history teacher Snoozy as it was rumored he often fell asleep in class.
    well certainly he could tell you more of 'his" "stories" you know after dreaming...lol

The one I remember is our RE teacher, everyone called her 'Wiggy' lol Her hair seriously did look like a wig, it was so big and it never changed!! I know one day she overheard this lad call it her, so she grabbed him and made him pull on it to prove it wasn't a wig! lol I've actually seen her recently, which will be 10 years after school and her hair is exactly the same!! LOL

Jingbang Guest

Mrs Inglis French - Rubberneck she had the longest neck i have ever seen in my life
    Mr Spencer I.T- Camerman and Rolf, the rumour was he stole a camera from Woolies and he looked like Rolf Harris
    Mrs Gutteridge Music- She walked very oddly and the rumour was for years she had a car accident and the gear stick ended up in a rather rude place
    Mr Boliver Deputy head of something- Pig and Rice Crispie neck, he looked like a Pig and had a big Rice Crispie type mole on his neck that leaned over onto his shirt.

we had a french teacher called nokkie bear. All he needed was a moustache and he was a dead ringer for roger de coursey lol

pretty sure my metal work teacher was called psycho gordon.
    he was very unpredictable.

There was one in high school we called "Doll face" because she wore too much makeup.I quite liked her until i was in her class and she turned out to be a right you know what.Another at the same school was a tall, thin guy we called "Starvation-on-stilts"There's another i am not game to post.

deputy head was called mrs neville-rolph............she scared you to death with her piercing. stark blue eyes......her nic was nagger bags

Mr Parr, one of our math teachers in high school was known as "Susie Chapstick" because of his frequent use of the lip balm. Someone even composed a ditty about him to the tune of the Spiderman theme.

Harry* Parr, Harry Parr
    Applies his chapstick near and far
    Bites his tongue and he gets high
    So watch out, there floats Harry Parr.

*not his real first name.

And our English teacher Mr Talarcyzk was affectionately known as "Mr T" because of his hard to pronounce name.

Jeez, I was really struggling with this one Only one I could remember was
    Pinhead - can't remember his proper name, but I think He did Maths He was a tower of a man at almost
    7ft in his 50's, But proportionately his head was too small for his Body

then a Couple of others sprang to mind
    Mad Buchan - Music Teacher also in his 50's and He was erm... Mental - but you always got a good laugh
    in his classroom, He smoked and Drank whiskey while in class, if you were late and he was in the middle
    of something when you came in, He would start to play the Death march on the Piano LOL
    I was once taken into the small cupboard to get the belt for not paying attention :O He made me hold a
    thick book so He could hit it with the belt, then told me to go back into the classroom crying, I did try, but
    I burst out laughing on the way back to my seat - I was saddened to learn recently that he had passed away

Lastly
    Bumper's - She was named this because of her huge Breast's
    she was at least twice the size of jordan and they protruded like missiles
    Didn't like Her
    Reckless Stu
    http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php

DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Bridget the Midget - mrs Hutchinson cooking class
    She was 4 foot nothing, everyone towered over her
    But she loved Her authority and she would shout and bawl at everyone ( probably to make up for being tiny )
    Didn't like her either
    Reckless Stu
    http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php

DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!