Teachers nicknames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teachers nicknames

There was one in high school we called "Doll face" because she wore too much makeup.I quite liked her until i was in her class and she turned out to be a right you know what.Another at the same school was a tall, thin guy we called "Starvation-on-stilts"There's another i am not game to post.

Comment

deputy head was called mrs neville-rolph............she scared you to death with her piercing. stark blue eyes......her nic was nagger bags

Comment

Mr Parr, one of our math teachers in high school was known as "Susie Chapstick" because of his frequent use of the lip balm. Someone even composed a ditty about him to the tune of the Spiderman theme.

Harry* Parr, Harry Parr
        Applies his chapstick near and far
        Bites his tongue and he gets high
        So watch out, there floats Harry Parr.

*not his real first name.

And our English teacher Mr Talarcyzk was affectionately known as "Mr T" because of his hard to pronounce name.

Comment

Jeez, I was really struggling with this one Only one I could remember was
          Pinhead - can't remember his proper name, but I think He did Maths He was a tower of a man at almost
          7ft in his 50's, But proportionately his head was too small for his Body

then a Couple of others sprang to mind
          Mad Buchan - Music Teacher also in his 50's and He was erm... Mental - but you always got a good laugh
          in his classroom, He smoked and Drank whiskey while in class, if you were late and he was in the middle
          of something when you came in, He would start to play the Death march on the Piano LOL
          I was once taken into the small cupboard to get the belt for not paying attention :O He made me hold a
          thick book so He could hit it with the belt, then told me to go back into the classroom crying, I did try, but
          I burst out laughing on the way back to my seat - I was saddened to learn recently that he had passed away

Lastly
          Bumper's - She was named this because of her huge Breast's
          she was at least twice the size of jordan and they protruded like missiles
          Didn't like Her
          DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Bridget the Midget - mrs Hutchinson cooking class
            She was 4 foot nothing, everyone towered over her
            But she loved Her authority and she would shout and bawl at everyone ( probably to make up for being tiny )
            Didn't like her either

Comment

Originally posted by culnara View Post
              LastlyBumper's - She was named this because of her huge Breast's she was at least twice the size of jordan and they protruded like missilesDidn't like Her
              I assume she had to use a very long piece of chalk to write on the blackboard

Comment

Originally posted by culnara View Post
                Bridget the Midget - mrs Hutchinson cooking class
                She was 4 foot nothing, everyone towered over her
                But she loved Her authority and she would shout and bawl at everyone ( probably to make up for being tiny )
                Didn't like her either
                Sounds like typical small person syndrome
                The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Mental Gentle is probably the most memorable. A weird curiosity of a man that was as eccentric as they come. I can't be bothered to really go into it, so lets just say he wasn't really a people person. lol

Also, it must be mentioned that he was teaching at the school since the 70's and he was about 40 then. I think he is still teaching there now from what I can fathom. I seriously think the guy is immortal or something.

Comment

Originally posted by HG View Post
                    Sounds like typical small person syndrome
                    Yer she was

Found a Photo of Mad Buchan on Facebook, Seems He was well liked by an awful lot of people
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	456377_398126120209036_1634468946_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	260093

Comment

Our Physics teacher was nicknamed Rainbow Brite because she always wore rainbow striped jumpers.

The janitor at our primary school was Mr Saw...nicknamed Mr Saw, Saw, Saw, Plunk.

Comment

Concord is what we called our french teacher on account of her rather odd hooter.Hitler was always given to an overstrict teacher,usually they came in groups of two's or three's.Pet was the girls name for a primary school teacher they were very fond of.Toad,sneeker,etc were commonly said about certain ones.There are many more most too rude to say here.As you guessed we really loved our secondary school teachers...well loved to hate them anyway.

Comment

one i remember from seconary school was mr tipping or as he was known sniffer tipping.

he was my history teacher.
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I'm a teacher and get called Mr Bean... whilst at school I used to get called Blackadder so I guess there's something there! I used to get pretty narked with the nickname before I heard another teacher being called Shrek (and she looked like him!) and am now pretty happy to be compared to the best performer at the Olympics opening ceremony
                            I collect game prices for retro consoles from eBay

Comment

One science teacher we had was Mrs Goswami, a very scary, small Indian lady, whose grasp of the English Language was a little odd at times, and in whose lessons many unexpected science experiments took place, often resulting in flash flames and the constant suspicious lurking smell of sulphur...her temper was legendary and would throw various utensils around the class at pupils not concentrating...hence the nickname Mrs Gonebarmy...looking back now, she was one of my favourite teachers!

Comment

Im guessing there is a similar thread.Cos I remember mentioning Faggy Aggy.At high school we had Tam Chisel,real name,Mr Hinshelwood,techie teacher. Hissing Sid was our geography teacher she had a lisp and looked like a witch!

tulip

Comment

Working...
                                X