Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Teachers nicknames

Default Re: Teachers nicknames

Quote Originally Posted by culnara View Post
    LastlyBumper's - She was named this because of her huge Breast's she was at least twice the size of jordan and they protruded like missilesDidn't like Her
    I assume she had to use a very long piece of chalk to write on the blackboard

Quote Originally Posted by culnara View Post
    Bridget the Midget - mrs Hutchinson cooking class
    She was 4 foot nothing, everyone towered over her
    But she loved Her authority and she would shout and bawl at everyone ( probably to make up for being tiny )
    Didn't like her either
    Sounds like typical small person syndrome
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Mental Gentle is probably the most memorable. A weird curiosity of a man that was as eccentric as they come. I can't be bothered to really go into it, so lets just say he wasn't really a people person. lol

Also, it must be mentioned that he was teaching at the school since the 70's and he was about 40 then. I think he is still teaching there now from what I can fathom. I seriously think the guy is immortal or something.

Quote Originally Posted by HG View Post
    Sounds like typical small person syndrome
    Yer she was

Found a Photo of Mad Buchan on Facebook, Seems He was well liked by an awful lot of people
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	456377_398126120209036_1634468946_o.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	3371
    Reckless Stu
    http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php

DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Our Physics teacher was nicknamed Rainbow Brite because she always wore rainbow striped jumpers.

The janitor at our primary school was Mr Saw...nicknamed Mr Saw, Saw, Saw, Plunk.

Concord is what we called our french teacher on account of her rather odd hooter.Hitler was always given to an overstrict teacher,usually they came in groups of two's or three's.Pet was the girls name for a primary school teacher they were very fond of.Toad,sneeker,etc were commonly said about certain ones.There are many more most too rude to say here.As you guessed we really loved our secondary school teachers...well loved to hate them anyway.

one i remember from seconary school was mr tipping or as he was known sniffer tipping.

he was my history teacher.

I'm a teacher and get called Mr Bean... whilst at school I used to get called Blackadder so I guess there's something there! I used to get pretty narked with the nickname before I heard another teacher being called Shrek (and she looked like him!) and am now pretty happy to be compared to the best performer at the Olympics opening ceremony
    http://Retrogameprices.co.uk I collect game prices for retro consoles from eBay

One science teacher we had was Mrs Goswami, a very scary, small Indian lady, whose grasp of the English Language was a little odd at times, and in whose lessons many unexpected science experiments took place, often resulting in flash flames and the constant suspicious lurking smell of sulphur...her temper was legendary and would throw various utensils around the class at pupils not concentrating...hence the nickname Mrs Gonebarmy...looking back now, she was one of my favourite teachers!

Im guessing there is a similar thread.Cos I remember mentioning Faggy Aggy.At high school we had Tam Chisel,real name,Mr Hinshelwood,techie teacher. Hissing Sid was our geography teacher she had a lisp and looked like a witch!

tulip