Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teachers nicknames

Originally posted by big kid View Post
    i had loads of name, none of which are printable.

awwwwwwww go on Big Kid; tell us; we wont tell anyone else lol
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
      awwwwwwww go on Big Kid; tell us; we wont tell anyone else lol
      use your imagination buddy. they were 4 letters long and some rhymed with hunt. lol

Comment

Second word opposite to 'on'? lol
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

i am unsure if I have ever noticed this thread before ...... if I did , it was in my infancy days on here

I recall we had a Teacher/Teachers Help at my 2nd Secondary and we found out her first name was Jeanette - which in those we respected older persons (though she was a stunning looking young lady only in her 20s) and a great double for Sharon on EastEnders in her heyday and we started calling her that "Jeanette/Gelette - the best a man can get" after the said Razor Blade Advert of that era

When this failed or that failed - as on reflection we may have tried to refe to (for arguments sake as) Mrs ""Ivory** (not her real name for privacy matters) and Plumpton a Local Chemist near the school at that time

80sChav

Comment

That reminds me of Friends Reunited circa 2003 when I tried in an incognito way to look at my comprehensive school's list of teachers mentioned.

It's a wonder that the contributors (ex-pupils) weren't sued as a result - I was not one of them you understand.
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
            X