• Teachers nicknames

Did any of your teachers have nicknames? Heres a couple from my old school
    Harry Honda
    Mingy Murphy
    Big Joe Flannigan
    Mrs Mcharg ( Mchagg)
    Mr Kane ( Wee Stick)

All fine^^^
    Moderators edit please keep if fun and light hearted no nasty names and nothing that could be seen as defamatory or to Insulting please folks. I thank you.

Re: Teachers nicknames

Dopey Opie is only one I can recall

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
      Dopey Opie is only one I can recall
      dopey opie lol

Comment

Our headmaster was Batman, because when he did assemblies he wore a black cape/robe and a mortar board. One of the science teachers was baboon because his mouth moved like the apes did in the old Planet of the Apes films when he spoke.

Comment

One of the history teachers was nicknamed concorde due to having an incredibly large nose. He was a real odd fella, never smiled and had a permanent frown on his face. He stood in for another teacher once in Religious Studies and proceeded to turn it into a history lesson. I can still picture people in that lesson looking on totally confused as to what the hell was going on. Back to the concorde nickname though, one afternoon me and my mate were sitting on a bench outside our sports hall when Concorde himself happened to walk past. my mate the placed one of his hands in the air and moved it along, making the noise of an aircraft. Concorde looked right at my mate, being well aware of the nickname that was created for him and pulled my mate into a classroom to give him a right rollocking.

Garrison was another nickname we had for one of the heads of year who was the absolute image of South Park's Mr Garrison.

Comment

We called our woodwork teacher wiggy for the obvious reason and a science teacher named Wood, Woody the Woodpecker both quite lames names really. Oh and a history teacher Snoozy as it was rumored he often fell asleep in class.
            Heather

Comment

I remember a few nicknames, but hardly used any of them, one I remember are:

Miss Cookson (Coco pop neck, due to some dark moles)

Mr Rasey (Crazy Razey, fond of giving random uniform checks)

Mr Bower (Victor Meldrew, looked a bit like Richard Wilson & could moan a lot)

Mr Simms (Tomato face, always red in the face)

Mr Graham (Captain Haddock, big black heard)

Mr Cooper (Super Cooper)

Mrs Wolfendale (The Wolf, very scary)

There was a teached nicknamed Sammyad after the creature in 5 Children & It, but I can't remember who it was.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

we had a few.one was hilarious when you had to look at the teacher in question.He was an exact replica of Dylan Thomas the poet,and he was as scruffy.His nickname was Sexy Hughes.

Comment

Our Headmaster (back in 1981) I am not going to mention his name ! But he had a really huge nose, so everyone known him as "BEAKY!"

Comment

Bogie, Nappy, Hitler ,,,

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
                      We called our woodwork teacher wiggy for the obvious reason and a science teacher named Wood, Woody the Woodpecker both quite lames names really. Oh and a history teacher Snoozy as it was rumored he often fell asleep in class.
                      well certainly he could tell you more of 'his" "stories" you know after dreaming...lol

Comment

The one I remember is our RE teacher, everyone called her 'Wiggy' lol Her hair seriously did look like a wig, it was so big and it never changed!! I know one day she overheard this lad call it her, so she grabbed him and made him pull on it to prove it wasn't a wig! lol I've actually seen her recently, which will be 10 years after school and her hair is exactly the same!! LOL

Comment

Mrs Inglis French - Rubberneck she had the longest neck i have ever seen in my life
                          Mr Spencer I.T- Camerman and Rolf, the rumour was he stole a camera from Woolies and he looked like Rolf Harris
                          Mrs Gutteridge Music- She walked very oddly and the rumour was for years she had a car accident and the gear stick ended up in a rather rude place
                          Mr Boliver Deputy head of something- Pig and Rice Crispie neck, he looked like a Pig and had a big Rice Crispie type mole on his neck that leaned over onto his shirt.

Comment

we had a french teacher called nokkie bear. All he needed was a moustache and he was a dead ringer for roger de coursey lol
                            MOLE MOLE GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE - GRUNDA GRUNDA

Comment

pretty sure my metal work teacher was called psycho gordon.
                              he was very unpredictable.
                              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                              X