Childhood Pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childhood Pranks

What pranks and tricks did you get up to as a kid?

Re: Childhood Pranks

We used to swap peoples garden gates around if out late at night,some people either didnt notice or ignored it.
    Frame.
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

One April Fools's Day I snuck into my classroom during playtime and put a whoopee cushion on my teachers chair - but then five minutes later, chickened out and ran back in to get it!!

Comment

Remeber a couple that the kids used to do to each other.First would be a drawing pin on the seat,you used to sit down then jump up and scream and the whole class would laugh.The second one used to be hiding a text book in someones bag,then when they would be collected at the end of the lesson teacher used to say open bags one is missing.If it was you whose bag it was hidden in,everyone used to shout out 'theif'

Comment

I remember putting all the clocks in the house an hour forwards one April Fools day, & on another swapping all the cerial inner bags around.
          The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Apple Pie Beds at boarding school

Comment

had afriend who was 2 or 3 years older than me. walking home from school one day I saw him and he had an odd collection of things with him. a mallet, cricket stump and coke can. "what you doing" I asked. he just put his fingers to his lips, so I tagged along . he got close to the school and theres about a 12 foot hill behind a hedge then a grass track that loads used to get to/from school.

he wideded the opening of the empty can (proper old tin type aswell). knocked the cricket stump into the ground with the mallet so about 4 inches was left and placed the can over the top. through the hedge, up the little hill....."wait". it took about 5 mins for the first kid to see the upturned can and give it a wellie. to this day I don't think i've ever laughed more and I never kick over empty coke cans.

Comment

We done a couple of pranks at school. Every Friday afternoon, the whole school would have a hour of singing before home-time. The teacher who played the piano would always wear a skirt that came just above her knees. Obviously, when she sat down, the back of her skirt would rise slightly. We put hitching powder on the piano stool...... Several wrong key notes on the piano she stopped abruptly to say there was something wrong with the stool.

Another prank we done involved Superglue. We had a supply teacher who thought she was God. She picked holes with everybody and everything. Enough was enough. We put glue on her chair just before the end of morning break. Only a very slight bit about the size of a pinhead, then removed the excess. Usual thing, she came in and found fault with somebody. She then sat down.... A minute or two later she stood up to do something on the blackboard. The chair got up with her...... She managed to release the chair without damage to clothing. The row that followed also brought the headmaster into it. Luckily, nobody ever told on us.
                Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

Working...
                X