Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Instruments owned..

See, now you're just showing off! Lol
    Awesome set-up. May have to bend your ear (appropriate saying) on matters of sound at some point, if you don't mind

Comment

Tip Top radio was great,I listened to it when I worked away and we had no tv on site,I joined and recieved the pack,cant remember what was in it. Would love to find some of the programmes.Anyway,I've found a picture of my Yamaha,pity I cant find the guitar,I think a friend has it,I lent him it back in the early 90s... Just noticed the Kiss sticker at the bottom! The black writing on the body was 'FRAME' logo airbrushed by a friend.

Frame.
      Last edited by frame; 04-02-2010, 06:08.
      "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

I played the acoustic guitar for a few years in my late teens and I owned a lovely Eko Jumbo.
        It had a great sound.
        sigpic
        'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Ive got an eko 12 string, think it might be from the 60s, made in Italy, its lying in the loft and has been for yrs, ive had a fender acoustic for 20 odd yrs now and its the love of my life along with my les paul and Dave Gilmour strat customised by myself.

Comment

Comment

Ha! Ha! Ha! What a giggle I've just had. I admire you all but I totally got the wrong end of the stick. I thought the thread was about instruments owned/loaned/learned at school. I was going to boast a melodica, recorder, violin and piano. The latter two learnt purely to avoid having to be outside at break and lunchtime in the winter months at school (I'm talking years ago, when we had proper winters - a bit like this past one we've had) I'm sure I could give a good rendition of 'The First Noel' if I was pushed on the old johanna but not a chance on any of the other instruments these days. :-D

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X