Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any historic events the day you were born?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any historic events the day you were born?

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
    Check yours out! Go into Wikipedia, put the date (not the year!) into the search box and voila!
    Sally brown sister of peanuts star Charlie brown was created....wow big deal, what a great day for mankind
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

I was finding out how many people who were either famous and with a claim to fame who was born on the same day as myself some 15 years ago - looking on Google and typing in my date of birth.

On one of the British football club websites at the time there was a Bulgarian footballer who did (as they mentioned their dates of birth on the pages) - managed to get a signed photograph of him when I wrote and told him. It was not the club that I supported but it doesn't matter.

I also found an American footballer based somewhere in the States of course, and I am certain that an Irish skater does as well, although some sources say that she was born the following year. A Canadian actor was also born on that date as well.

And a Playboy model also shared my date of birth and she was the Playboy of the month at some point in the late 1990s or early 2000s.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
        I was finding out how many people who were either famous and with a claim to fame who was born on the same day as myself some 15 years ago - looking on Google and typing in my date of birth.

On one of the British football club websites at the time there was a Bulgarian footballer who did (as they mentioned their dates of birth on the pages) - managed to get a signed photograph of him when I wrote and told him. It was not the club that I supported but it doesn't matter.

I also found an American footballer based somewhere in the States of course, and I am certain that an Irish skater does as well, although some sources say that she was born the following year. A Canadian actor was also born on that date as well.

And a Playboy model also shared my date of birth and she was the Playboy of the month at some point in the late 1990s or early 2000s.
        Ha, you slipped that last one in quite sneakily...
        Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
          Ha, you slipped that last one in quite sneakily...
          Would you have said that if I had mentioned it first?
          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
          X