tv show from possibly early seventies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv show from possibly early seventies

Hi guys, i wonder if anyone can help!!!! Either im going out of my mind ,i dreamt it or simply made it up as a child but i remember a program when i was a young child but nobody else does!? Its a bit sketchy but here goes-A young girl in a sick bed(not hospital), a young boy/girl comes to visit and tells the girl he/she would like maybe a piece of furniture for their house,the sick girl draws the item on a piece of paper and lo and behold when the child goes home the said piece of furniture is there. Ive tried for years on and off to find the program:cry: any help if only vague would be appreciated. ps i am not or never have been on drugs.
    Last edited by wfs; 10-02-2010, 11:29. Reason: spelling mistake

Re: tv show from possibly early seventies

Escape Into Night (tv series) Marianne Dreams (The book)
    http://www.televisionheaven.co.uk/escapenight.htm
    Heather

Comment

My god !! cant believe that 3 hours of tv over 6 weeks could leave a memory from 38 years ago!!! Thank you so much Huggie although i wasnt expecting something so harrowing!. I really thought it was going to be "children fantasy/ wizard of oz(ish)". Only thing now is to try to buy the episodes which is easier said than done . Huggie i wonder if you know of...........:-) only kidding .Bye for now ,regards Wayne

Comment

Cheeky http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Escape-Into-Ni...item4ced341254
        Heather

Comment

Wow in 2/3 days ill actually be watching it many thanks

Comment

Its only £12.99 on the Network DVD website

Comment

Thanks sixtyten not sure if my partners bought it yet .

Comment

Just watched (escape into night) weird viewing but im glad ive watched, although my kids 4 and 8 just laughed at the black and white film lol. If ?and its a big if but anyone out there would like to view it i will gladly send it on. once again thanks Huggie 74

Comment

Working...
                X