Dulux advert and Mustava pint advert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dulux advert and Mustava pint advert

One of my all time fav ads was one of the Dulux paint adverts. I remember the tune and some of the lyrics, other than that, I think it was just showed people painting in different parts of the country. Some of the lyrics were (not necessary in the right order) May the gloss in Ross be a good gloss, may the window sills in winchester shine....................Ceilings, cover well in Motherwell,............................ With brush in hand decorate this land with the best paint. I know there are lots of gap but does any one know this add?

Another all time fav was the 'mustava pint' adverts, can't remember which beer or larger it was but there were several different adds and they were all funny. Seem to think one had a camel in it.

Re: Dulux advert and Mustava pint advert

From what I remember of the Dulux advert - was it 1986 ish?

May the Skirting Boards of Fife have a long life!

something like that ?

Comment

Yay!! That's the one and that's also added another line of the song. I can hear it in my head but there are still several 'la la la' lines and no words :-)

Do you know of the other one I mentioned too, about 'mustava' pint of some sort of beer or lager?

Originally posted by FLYING SAUCER View Post
      From what I remember of the Dulux advert - was it 1986 ish?

May the Skirting Boards of Fife have a long life!

something like that ?

Comment

Yes I certainly remember it and found it on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gQe1y65Llw
        sigpic
        'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

Thanks for the link, I'm off to have a look now. :-)
          Originally posted by kazboot View Post
          Yes I certainly remember it and found it on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gQe1y65Llw

Comment

That's the cut-down ad. There is a much longer one. I remember a line like 'May the walls in Wales, dry hard as nails' or something. I've got it on an old VHS somewhere.

Comment

Working...
            X