Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: TV Presenters

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    3,395

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Storm off the Jeremy vine show?
    One doesn't watch the programme - sounds like one of the Gladiator names from the 1990s.
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Stockport
    Posts
    5,273

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    One doesn't watch the programme - sounds like one of the Gladiator names from the 1990s.
    My thoughts too.
    The Trickster On The Roof

  3. #23

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    Piers Morgan has had some encounters on his morning show

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    manchester
    Posts
    2,334

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    Philip schofield ....gay, but who really cares in this day and age?....except perhaps his wife n kids
    My teeth itch and my hair is scratchy

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,723

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    Iíve always liked him ( not with the puppet though) .. him and Holly are great together.

    Oddly I always kinda presumed he was gay anyway ..


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    3,395

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Philip schofield ....gay, but who really cares in this day and age?....except perhaps his wife n kids
    Exactly - I cannot believe how tabloid the news has been when they announced that about Schofield - I thought "so what? - it's not the end of civilisation as we know it". There is a lot more serious things to consider such as terrorist attacks, and the coronavirus, yet they want to talk about a lower C-list celebrity's sexuality. He probably has more in common with his wife and kids now - i.e. they are all attracted to males...

    Mind you, I thought that he was famous for being grey, not gay - I wonder if he will still do those "We Buy Any Car.com" adverts?
    Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

  7. #27

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    I dreamt about Philip Schofield last night dont know why

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    177

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    We cant deny he s a good looking guy and , anoyingly ...always remains slim
    never puts on any weight despite approaching 60 !

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,154

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    Quote Originally Posted by George 1978 View Post
    Exactly - I cannot believe how tabloid the news has been when they announced that about Schofield - I thought "so what? - it's not the end of civilisation as we know it". There is a lot more serious things to consider such as terrorist attacks, and the coronavirus, yet they want to talk about a lower C-list celebrity's sexuality. He probably has more in common with his wife and kids now - i.e. they are all attracted to males...

    Mind you, I thought that he was famous for being grey, not gay - I wonder if he will still do those "We Buy Any Car.com" adverts?
    Agreed here George mate, you have hit the nail on the head. It for me is Phillip's own buisness and though I always thought might he be Gay - it does'nt bother me one bit - I take people as I find and am not a fan of his/but don't hate him neither compared to some hosts who are plane annoying - but this to me is what makes it his buisness and his alone

    Yes it took courage to announce it as he did, but as usual the press have wrecked it and had a field day over something people don't really care over as, as I say it's Phillip's buisness not others'

    80sChav

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    177

    Default Re: TV Presenters

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    I dreamt about Philip Schofield last night dont know why

    ITS obvious... you must be gay ....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •