Ott Adult Tiswas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ott Adult Tiswas

does anybody remember fondly the late night Saturday show OTT? It was an adult version of Tiswas (though this was quite adult at times although the kiddies wouldn't have realised it). It still had Chris Talent and Funny Henry on it and it was the first time i'd seen Helen Atkinson-Wood, who later went on to be the loveable Mrs Miggins in Blackadder. They also always ended the show with a black girl stripping, although it never ended as late as you would have wanted, if you know what i mean? I even remember this girls name (or i think i do). I wonder whatever happened to her?

OTT - the ‘adult’ Tiswas

Anyone remember staying up late to watch OTT which was an adult version of Tiswas.

I did on a couple of occasions, but I think I was too young to understand it. Or perhaps it was just rubbish.

Comment

Re: OTT - the ‘adult’ Tiswas

I used to watch it.. and yes, it was rubbish

Comment

I remember lying in bed listening to this come on wishing I was old enough to stay up and watch it. So I'm glad to hear it was ****
        Heather

Comment

I stayed up to watch it once and it appeared to be unorganised rubbish in front of a drunk cameraman
          "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Cue the balloon dance.
            One mans trash is another mans treasure !

Comment

I remember this...never really got it tho...too young...but the start was funny , a large naked cartoon woman flying around the sky ...i think

Terrier.

Comment

Tiswas was far better. It just didn't work in an adult format. "This is what they want"
                "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

O-t-t

In the kids tv you loved/hated thread tiswas got a mention in its traditional marmite way it was allways one or the other and never an "i didnt mind it" show

but what did we all think of its late night version OTT-if of course its remembered

to be honest i remember liking it and have memories of laughing at it but it must have been throw away comedy because if anyone asked me to quote a catchphrase or tell them anything at all about the show id be stuck other then it was basically supposed to be an adult version of tiswas and i think it had a cartoon `the A to Z of sex` on it (but im not even sure about that)

Comment

Re: Ott Adult Tiswas

I've only seen 1 or 2 clips, the balloon dance, & the time when a woman strips off more than Chris Tarrant expected.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I watched it with my mum although I was only about 14 years old....I suppose if you took all the good bits from it you would probably get 20 minutes worth of fairly decent, humourous material. I can remember a sketch Chris did with a female member of the team about a pair of gardening shears which his neighbour had not returned and an American duo who did a song about Dolly Parton's **** !!

Comment

Originally posted by scotchmist View Post
                        I watched it with my mum although I was only about 14 years old....I suppose if you took all the good bits from it you would probably get 20 minutes worth of fairly decent, humourous material. I can remember a sketch Chris did with a female member of the team about a pair of gardening shears which his neighbour had not returned and an American duo who did a song about Dolly Parton's **** !!
                        As has Roy Chubby Brown.
                        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

The duo was Maclean & Maclean (Canadians)
                          Last edited by sixtyten; 15-07-2010, 18:16.

Comment

I'm very impressed sixtyten! Don't know if it was the same song Chubby did...i can remember the refrain was "..but I've never seen Dolly Parton's ****!"

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                              I've only seen 1 or 2 clips, the balloon dance, & the time when a woman strips off more than Chris Tarrant expected.
                              can just about remember it myself.

was not that good or i was a bit young to understand it.

maybe if i seen it now id really love it.
                              original is still the best.
                              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
                              X