Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 400

Thread: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

  1. #191
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    stoke on trent
    Posts
    3,267

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    I remember one stig of the dump
    now i aint seen that for ages
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    co armagh n/ireland
    Posts
    14,640

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    I REMEMER IT VERY WELL INDEED

    https://youtu.be/iUMNaCERHgc

    Quote Originally Posted by xmark1234 View Post
    I remember one stig of the dump
    now i aint seen that for ages
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    stoke on trent
    Posts
    3,267

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    thanks daz now that brings back the memories
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    co armagh n/ireland
    Posts
    14,640

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    NO probs its there for u if u wanna see it.
    yt has tons of old forgotten shows this being one of my faves.



    Quote Originally Posted by xmark1234 View Post
    thanks daz now that brings back the memories
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    southampton
    Posts
    658

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    Pippy Longstocking


  6. #196

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    I watched the clip milkman but I cannot remember that programme for the life of me

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,131

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    Who else can recall "Alarna - The Girl From Tommorow" - I think it was part set in the UK/part in Australia. It only ran possibly for 1 Series at best - but boy was it a cool sci-fi Drama! To me it is still cult TV even now - though it only had such little impact on my Telly viewing, it had a lot too for me to still recall it 24 years later!

    Another I recall was "School" a Reality Show shown on a Saturday Afternoon - late 1990s stretching to the early noughties oN either C4 or C5- it was about a real School in Manchester! I be Richard on here may possibly recall it well!!

    Another though lesser a chance of it being only who recalled it - was Mike and Angelo on CITV - which also was pretty good watching! If oly now I could ever find that Scapyard Programme or recall it or someone else could!

    As well too there was "The Manageress" aout a woman Football Manager managing a Mens Time Cheri Lungi famous) and probably inspired Karen Brady to become one of the first ever Women at a High Level on a Football board not many years later

    80sChav

  8. #198
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Stockport
    Posts
    5,261

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by 80sChav View Post
    Who else can recall "Alarna - The Girl From Tommorow" - I think it was part set in the UK/part in Australia. It only ran possibly for 1 Series at best - but boy was it a cool sci-fi Drama! To me it is still cult TV even now - though it only had such little impact on my Telly viewing, it had a lot too for me to still recall it 24 years later!

    Another I recall was "School" a Reality Show shown on a Saturday Afternoon - late 1990s stretching to the early noughties oN either C4 or C5- it was about a real School in Manchester! I be Richard on here may possibly recall it well!!

    Another though lesser a chance of it being only who recalled it - was Mike and Angelo on CITV - which also was pretty good watching! If oly now I could ever find that Scapyard Programme or recall it or someone else could!

    As well too there was "The Manageress" aout a woman Football Manager managing a Mens Time Cheri Lungi famous) and probably inspired Karen Brady to become one of the first ever Women at a High Level on a Football board not many years later

    80sChav
    I remember Alarna - The Girl From Tommorow had some kind of talking computer with her, & an odd tattoo that was trying to symbolise something.

    While I didn't remember watching Mike and Angelo much I can remember what is was about. Angelo was an guardian angel / alien IIRC.

    The Manageress was something I didn't get round to seeing, but I remember the trailers.

    School is the only one I dodn't remember.
    The Trickster On The Roof

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,131

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard1978 View Post
    I remember Alarna - The Girl From Tommorow had some kind of talking computer with her, & an odd tattoo that was trying to symbolise something.

    While I didn't remember watching Mike and Angelo much I can remember what is was about. Angelo was an guardian angel / alien IIRC.

    The Manageress was something I didn't get round to seeing, but I remember the trailers.

    School is the only one I dodn't remember.
    Cool Richard, thanks for posting I thought you may recall the later with it being Manchester-based anfd you being from that neck of the woods.All were good no doubts at all!

    80sChav

  10. #200
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: TV Shows Only You Seem To Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by 80sChav View Post
    Who else can recall "Alarna - The Girl From Tommorow" - I think it was part set in the UK/part in Australia. It only ran possibly for 1 Series at best - but boy was it a cool sci-fi Drama! To me it is still cult TV even now - though it only had such little impact on my Telly viewing, it had a lot too for me to still recall it 24 years later!
    'The Girl from Tomorrow' was a Film Australia show shown in 1990 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Girl_from_Tomorrow), followed by a sequel 'The Girl From Tomorrow Part II: Tomorrow's End' in 1993 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gir...morrow%27s_End).
    .
    I absolutely loved these shows and fancied the pants off Katharine Cullen, who played the titular girl from tomorrow, Alana (Still do if I'm honest, she looks great at 39!).

Similar Threads

  1. Do you remember 70's TV shows
    By angelus in forum Television
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 13:33
  2. Talk Shows anybody???
    By Teejay in forum Television
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-04-2009, 20:39
  3. Help me?! old 90's tv shows name!?
    By mywingsaremadeofsteel in forum Television
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 15-11-2008, 13:32
  4. Help 2 shows driving me mad
    By scoobydoowhereareyou in forum Television
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28-07-2007, 17:27
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-06-2007, 20:42

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •