Old kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old kits

Apologies if these have already appeared on here. Did anyone have these kits or similar?

Regards,Frame.
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Old kits

Don't think those classic Aurora kits have been on here yet, but I made that range. Wasn't keen on the glow- in- the-dark feature, it made some of the kits (Godzilla in particular) look rubbish, but I have fond memories of building those, although like all models, they were major dust traps.
    Frankenstein was my fav

Comment

Re: Old kits

First time I've seen them,maybe its a case of 'it looks better on the box'.
      Frame.
      "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Looks like you can still get them.

http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Jekyll-Mr-H...950399&sr=1-26
        sigpic

Comment

Made a couple of these back in the day, The Forgotten Prisoner was the only one that worked with the glow in the dark parts. The were re-released in the 90's by a company called Polar Lights.

You can see what the looked like here

http://thegalleryofmonstertoys.com/6...smainpage.html

Comment

I had some of them when I was a kid. I had the Forgotten prisoner, Frankenstein, Jekyll and the witch. Also had Battlestar Galactica, R2D2, C3PO, an X wing fighter, an Angel Interceptor, a mammoth and a triceratops. Much more exciting thatn model aircraft (although I did have a BA 747). The battleships used to do my head in though. Far too many fiddly bits when you're 10 years old. Can imagine the people that used to build those then progressing to million piece jigsaws.
            "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Thats how they made the Death Star. They got a load of model kit parts together.
              WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Working...
              X