Crisp Packet Key Rings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crisp Packet Key Rings.

Did anyone melt crisp packets under the grill and make key rings with them? I didn't as mine always got burnt to a cinder.

Re: Crisp Packet Key Rings.

I can remember that Walkers were rubbish for that, although Golden Wonder were always the best in the 80's. Haven't done that for years. Is it still the same now as the packets are made of foil now?

Comment

Doubt it would work these days, but have fond memories of shrinking them on the cooker

Comment

Happy Days.

Comment

I tried it last year or maybe the year before, I forget. It worked, but not as good as it used to all those years ago. I used a Frazzles packet, it didn't look as neat and smooth as before it was more bumpy.

Comment

How did you do it. Maybe I used to do it wrong as I grilled mine. LOL.

Comment

In the oven. The heat isn't so concentrated, it's more spread out and gradual.

Comment

Aw, I did it wrong when I was a kid. I might make one over the weekend. Am I too old at 41

Comment

Crisp Packet Key Rings.

You're never too old

Comment

Used to do mine in front of the electric bar fire. Don't think i'll try any at the minute. I have a 2 year old who watches everything I do.
                    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Working...
                    X