Would love help with this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love help with this one

Probably late 70s, i can recall watching a woman doing a version of Imagine on tv. I am pretty sure it was the music guest in the Two Ronnies (in the way Barbra Dickson used to be on), although it could have been a similar style entertainment show. She was blonde i think, a kind of Olivia Newton John look about her and i dont think she was a real famous singer. I remember it was a really nice version of it. Help please!

Re: Would love help with this one

Originally posted by drexl_spivey View Post
    Probably late 70s, i can recall watching a woman doing a version of Imagine on tv. I am pretty sure it was the music guest in the Two Ronnies (in the way Barbra Dickson used to be on), although it could have been a similar style entertainment show. She was blonde i think, a kind of Olivia Newton John look about her and i dont think she was a real famous singer. I remember it was a really nice version of it. Help please!
    Just a guess but maybe it was Lynn Paul from The New Seekers.She was blonde,went solo and appeared on several tv shows like that.

Comment

I wonder if this could have been Clodagh Rogers? She was the musical guest on some episodes of The Two Ronnies.

Comment

Lynsey De Paul?
        Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
        X