I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany

Too young to remember anything else!

Comment

80s got to be duran duran
      wild boys
      but theres loads that take me back ill be here till 2080
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I think "Bridge To Your Heart" by Wax was my absolute favourite 80s song.

Comment

Originally posted by Richieboy67
          I really miss the 80's... long hair, loud music-- free spirit..

I think of Heart, 38 special, Skynard, aerosmith and so many more..... man I miss the 80s..

Great site idea!!!
          I loved all those bands too. Skynyrd were great!
          Old enough to know better...

Comment

No One Is To Blame-Howard Jones enough said...that is my fav. song of the 80's
            I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

I also loved Nik Kershaw's "The Riddle" and "Together in Electric Dreams" by Philip Oakey and Giorgio Moroder - both songs bring back memories of the 80s.
              Old enough to know better...

Comment

Erasure, Sometimes. Just to hear the intro takes me back to a time when a mortgage was just something my folks worried about :-)

Comment

Well, seeing as I like happy, cheerful & upbeat kinda things in general, I suppose it has to be "Good Thing" by the Fine Young Cannibals. Can't help but tap your feet to that one

Comment

Mine is Tainted Love, Soft Cell. Can't believe what Marilyn Manson done to it recently!

Comment

80s, I think is a local maximum of the split between popular music and good music (Which wasn't matched until the late 90s, which continues to expand to today). Anyway heres mine...

Emotional Rescue (1980)-
                      The Rolling Stones
                      BRIAN JONES - this brilliant multi-talented musician who attempted, albeit unsuccessfully, to juggle drug use with his musical output, died under questionable circumstances on the...

Comment

This is a tough question, so I put some thought into it. During the 80s, I was in school (2nd - 11th grade). Therefore, I think the song that sums up the essence of the 80s for me is Extreme's - "Mutha (Don't Wanna Go To School Today).

Comment

Quite difficult to decide but Girls on Film-Duran Duran, Together in Electric Dreams-Phil Oakey and Giorgio Moroder and If you leave-OMD.

Comment

down under - men at work; just remember hearin it all the time

Comment

defining song of the 80s

just has to be duran duran, or spandau or ultravox,any of the new romantic bands really.

Comment

80's songs

To cut a long story short, by Spandau Ballet! loved it, plus all the other 80's great tunes! My Ipod is burstin' with them all!

Comment

Working...
                                X