Dangermouse
    Topcat
    The Flintstones

Comment

Re: Kids TV shows you hated

I hated Grange Hill, and Blue Peter was sooooo boring

Comment

Here's another one I almost forgot about - 'Metal Mickey' - half a ton of pure cr*pulence. "Boogie Boogie" - Shut up!
        "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

I hated a lot of cartoons, including:

- Dogtanian & The Three Muskehounds
          - Roger Ramjet (this used to be featured on "No. 73" in the 80s - very poor quality animation, that mostly consisted of eyes moving left to right)
          - The Telebugs (especially that annoying one that always began each sentence with "I calculate......", in a smug electronic voice)

Non-cartoons included:

- Jonny Briggs (boring as hell, "Our Jonny"!)
          - Stilgoe's On
          - John Craven's Newsround (not exactly because I hated John Craven, he was and is a top bloke in my view, but just because of the music at the start and end. And because I thought the news was boring at the time)

I also agree that Metal Mickey was five-aitch-one-tee. I have no idea why Granny used to call him "Fluff". Got very annoying, all that "my little fruitbat" and so on, Dad (who reminded me of the late former Labour leader Michael Foot) being called "Bootface" - rubbish!

Comment

Originally posted by DeptfordDraylons View Post
            - The Telebugs (especially that annoying one that always began each sentence with "I calculate......", in a smug electronic voice)
            I cant beleive i had forgotten this existed, i didnt mind it so much in all honesty but it was still inferior to the giddy game show

worst cartoon ever in my opinion was undoubtedly the cb bears

Comment

Emu's World was horrific but I can think of one program which was far, far worse..... That awful T-Bag thing! None of the kids could act and just thinking about it makes me feel physically sick. Have to agree about Jonny Briggs as well... I have never watched such a boring and tedious children's program in my life.

The Chuckle Brothers still actually cause me physical pain....as do the Krankies. Urgh.

Comment

Hate the Krankies..Love the Chuckle Brothers
                Go figure

Comment

i used to ove roger ramjet cant see how it can be slagged off for being `cheap`wasnt that part of the joke - it was surely meant to be made that way -along with its stable mates `george of the jungle ` and `dudley do-right` im sure there was another cartoon in the same style that was about a racing car driver who wore white but all i keep thinking of is peter perfect from wacky racers

Comment

Tom Slick?
                    1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by n3llyo View Post
                      ` im sure there was another cartoon in the same style that was about a racing car driver who wore white but all i keep thinking of is peter perfect from wacky racers
                      Yeah your right about that i cant for the life of me remeber what it was called, it was usually shown on Roland Rat on ITV.

I never liked Roger Ramjet also all Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy etc Disney cartoons i hated and found boring too.
                      Inspector Gaget, Jackanory and Newsround you always waited for Newsround to come on just before Grange Hill so you could eat your tea, get changed out of your school uniform etc.

Comment

Emu's World, Mysterious Cities of Gold, Tim Tyler-Mum LOVED IT....ARGH! T-Bag......Crankies....

Comment

Batfink
                          sigpic

Comment

I couldn't stand 'Michael Bentine's Potty Time' My dad made me watch it because he was a Goons fan. It just used to wind me up.

Comment

White horses,Crystal tipps and Alistair,Ludwig,We are the champions,the Krankies,Black beauty and finally Dramarama although there's probably one or two I've missed out.....................Oh yes Jigsaw with that stupid big rabbit, god I hated that
                              Last edited by Hooper68; 05-10-2010, 19:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper68 View Post
                                White horses,Crystal tipps and Alistair,Ludwig,We are the champions,the Krankies,Black beauty and finally Dramarama although there's probably one or two I've missed out.....................Oh yes Jigsaw with that stupid big rabbit, god I hated that
                                Whoops I didn't mean Jigsaw I meant Wizbit

Comment

Working...
                                X