Bobby Brewster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Brewster

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere. I remember reading a series of books as a child about Bobby Brewster - there was something to do with sardine sandwiches and his grandad figured in the stories too. I've googled and so I know I didn't make this up - they were written by H.E.Todd but I've never come across anyone else who remembers reading these stories. Anyone here read them?
    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Re: Bobby Brewster

I don't remember anything about them, but I know I read them as a child.

Comment

That's so strongly familiar Jacqueline, annoyingly I can't remember the stories though. I feel I must have read some of them.
      Last edited by ann22; 08-09-2010, 23:40.

Comment

I remember these books. I used to really look forward to finding one i hadnt seen before in the library. i think the only one i ever owned though, was 'Bobby Brewsters Bicycle'. Dont remember too much about that particular book though. I do recall in the book 'Bobby Brewsters Telephone' he had an imaginary telephone with which he could call up various parts of his body (I know, I know...) and control it. For example he was feeling hungry and had to wait a while before dinner he would call up his stomach and tell it to not feel hungry just yet. Sounds ridiculous, doesnt it? But I adored those books as a kid.

Comment

Working...
        X