Your most embarrassing celebrity crushes from the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your most embarrassing celebrity crushes from the past

I've recently fallen in love with the Edward Brayshaw of the 1960's *swoon* not realising he was Mr Meaker in Rentaghost *blush*

Go on, admit it. Who did/do you have an embarrasing crush on?
    1976 Vintage

Re: Your most embarrassing celebrity crushes from the past

Fred from the Scooby Doo cartoons.

This comes under the who did, not the who do you have a crush on.

Comment

Whilst most other lads fancied Jay Aston, I had a thing for Cheryl Baker. I can only think that it was the dress she wore in the land of make believe video.
      "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Things would be so much easier if I fancied the George Clooneys and Brad Pitts of this world but I never do. Thinking back over the years, most of my crushes have been embarrassing!

Other corkers that have sent my pulse racing include Shakin' Stevens (he was my first, aged 4, setting the standard for a lifetime of cringeful lusting), Christopher Walken as Max Schreck in Batman Returns, Brent Spiner as Data in Star Trek the Next Generation, Les Dennis, Jeff Stewart as Reg in The Bill, Dean Stockwell in Quantum Leap and Pavel Srnicek the Newcastle United goalie. Oh dear...
        1976 Vintage

Comment

Probably not really true celebrities, but all of Leslie Crowther's glamorous hostesses on "The Price Is Right", circa 1984. I thought they were lovely, and I was only 12 or 13 at the time.

I did NOT fancy Leslie himself, although I am sure many women might.

Comment

Leslie Crowther??? Even I have my limits lol
            1976 Vintage

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
              Whilst most other lads fancied Jay Aston, I had a thing for Cheryl Baker. I can only think that it was the dress she wore in the land of make believe video.
              Lol, I know what dress you mean!

I used to tune in to Countdown just to see what Carol Vorderman was wearing! She used to wear these leather trousers that showed off her nice bum, but she stopped abruptly; maybe because she got some pervy letters??I dunno. Not from me, I hassen to add!!

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                I think they used most of the budget for that video on Cheryl and Jay's dresses...did anyone else find the voiceover ending of that song a little sinister?
                "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Also just remembered that when I was meant to be having a crush on Jason Donovan, I had my heart set on Mike Stock from Stock Aitken and Waterman. I only bought JD's 'I'm missing your love' single because it had MS's hand-written lyrics on the back. Never mind the pretty boys, I know where the money is lol.
                  Last edited by Trickyvee; 15-09-2010, 16:59.
                  1976 Vintage

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	136724.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	259787

Actually looking back Mike Stock (on the right) was quite attractive, but look at Pete Waterman! Surely he was never that young!
                    1976 Vintage

Comment

Mine were Patsy Kensit and Belinda Carslisle they still both scrub up alright now too, more recent ones would be Janice from Corrie and Miley Cyrus errr anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Trickyvee View Post
                        Also just remembered that when I was meant to be having a crush on Jason Donovan, I had my heart set on Mike Stock from Stock Aitken and Waterman. I only bought JD's 'I'm missing your love' single because it had MS's hand-written lyrics on the back. Never mind the pretty boys, I know where the money is lol.
                        my wife loves jason donnovan even now, she also loves dick van dyke. i used to fancy felicity kendal when she was the good life
                        MOLE MOLE GO BACK TO YOUR HOLE - GRUNDA GRUNDA

Comment

not so sure this is embarrassing.
                          but i always had a crush on sophie aldred.
                          she was in dr who as ace companion to sylvester mccoy.
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by Jingbang View Post
                            Mine were Patsy Kensit and Belinda Carslisle they still both scrub up alright now too, more recent ones would be Janice from Corrie and Miley Cyrus errr anyway.
                            Nothing embarrasing about Patsy and our Belind, but Janice Battersby!?! ha ha ha! And Miley Cyrus she's got an achey breaky mullet in her blood oo-er.
                            1976 Vintage

Comment

Janice eh, must like a bit of rough from time to time
                              The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
                              X