Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tonibell ice cream vans and lollies, anything relating to tonibell

Hi all

I have been reading your post's and cannot believe just how great they are and taking me back to when I was a child, my father owned back then the tonibell bright pink ice cream vans, sadly losing dad, I have lost all my pictures and bits and bob's of the tonibell items we had back then and asking for your help.I have and own the last fleet of ice cream vans and are building a site dedicated to the 70s and 80s of tonibell , I am in need of any pictures relating to tonibell as well as any pictures of the bright pink vans back then you may have or may know anyon that can send over to me.I promise everyone that can help will get a free ice cream and be mentioned on my site, so Now I have joined and really enjoying the read , I am now asking for your help, can you help me ?

e mail tonibell99@btinternet.com

Re: tonibell ice cream vans and lollies, anything relating to tonibell

You've probably already found this, but just in case you haven't:

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...light=tonibell

...plus a few other threads if you do a search.

I can't help with pictures but I do vividly recall our own Tonibell man from the early 70s, and how kind he was to the kids. And that famous tune the van played! Happy days.

Comment

If this jogs any memories, my friend had a "TONIBELL" Badge - If my memory serves me right, it was pink, with an elongated face of a cow on it, and the words "TONIBELL" at the base?

Comment

There are lots of Tonibell products already pictured on the Ice lolly thread.
        Heather

Comment

I've got a Tonibell badge, and a Tonibell Miniball

Last edited by sixtyten; 11-08-2010, 00:50.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, would you allow me to have a picture of your miniball and allow me to put this on my site at all, i was to young to remeber them when dad was tonibell and only ever remeber the badges i used to have all over my t shirts !!

Comment

Will do later.. going to work now

Comment

theres also the Blue cow badge on ebay.
                Heather

Comment

Opps.. should have mentioned.. I have that one too

Comment

The Miniball

Comment

Interested in getting hold of one of your Tonibell teeshirts. How do I do this & do they come in Black?

Comment

Back in the early 60's my Nan bought me a Tonibell T shirt which I wore quite a lot, in the end I ended up with the nickname Tonibell untill one of my mates came round my house and asked is "Tonibell coming out to play" to which my Mum replied in a very angry voice "his name is not Tonibell it's Raymond".
                        The young boy nearly popped in his pants.

Comment

Working...
                        X