No announcement yet.

Films again and again . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I can recall, I saw 5 minutes of it and then went to bed... I think it was that, but who knows.. could have been dusk till dawn 2 :P

Comment

I have watched the first three Star Wars (episodes 4, 5, & 6) more than any other movie. I also watch the Start Trek movies any time they're on. I agree with the above choices too. Somewhere in Time always makes me cry.

Comment

My cousin is David Warner, (3rd cousin). He was in two of the Star Trek movies

Comment

The Warriors. It was a low budget film and it's probably not for everybody, but I love it. The acting was surprisingly good, and the performances are memorable. The film, itself, has a dreamlike quality that I think makes it timeless.

I understand a remake is in the works, and I think Vin Diesel is supposed to play Swan. It'll be interesting to see if it's as good as the original. I doubt it will be, but I guess we'll see.

Comment

Labyrinth! Dark Crystal! Goonies! ET! Never Ending Story! Ewoks! Star Wars! And any muppet movie....they crack me up ...oh and Pretty Woman - love that movie...and Ghost....ah gees, too many.

Comment

Pretty Woman. I'm not particularly a Julia Roberts or Richard Gere fan but enjoy that movie enough to buy my own copy of it

Comment

Ghostbusters... National Lampoon's Vacation... Caddyshack... oh, and UHF.
                All movies, that if happen to be on TV, I will NEVER change the channel.

Comment

Labyrinth, Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, My Girl, Beetlejuice
                  No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Films again and again.

STARSKY "The Natural" - Robert Redford. If you haven't seen it yet, try and catch it.
                    Don't be put off by the fact that it revolves around the game of baseball.

Comment

A Canterbury Tale - Corny old black and white movie.... Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Tallulah
                        I also love the BTTF films but one film that I can watch over and over again is "Somewhere In Time". It is a bit of an obscure one starring Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour.
                        MY god i thought i was the only person that ever watched this film!! I loved this film and have watched it several times and cryed just as much every time.....the music does me in...i was downloading the music just days ago so i could listen to it...sad i know but everyone needs a good boo hoo every now and then lol
                        One of the main pieces of music in this film is by Rachmaninov....
                        Last edited by tammy; 08-04-2005, 00:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Tam
                          Labyrinth! Dark Crystal! Goonies! ET! Never Ending Story! Ewoks! Star Wars! And any muppet movie....they crack me up ...oh and Pretty Woman - love that movie...and Ghost....ah gees, too many.
                          Labyrinth is a brill film...and i have loved david bowie ever since...never was a fan before. Something very sexy about him in that film...

Comment

Its Got To B For Me
                            Star Trek 2 The Wrath Of Kran
                            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Yeah, it has to be Pretty Woman for me too! (Conforming to the Chick Flick stereotype all over!)

Comment

You have all forgot the classic "feel good film" which is "STAND BY ME"
                                Now that was a film which wanted me to go out camping alongside a traintrack with my friends!!!
                                Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

Working...
                                X