No announcement yet.

Films again and again . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oohh drak crystal i can watch again and again , and the flight of dragons and laberynth....
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

another film i can watch over and over and over is steptoe and son the film and steptoe and son ride agian great classics and i love the steptoes any body else ?
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

i never saw the film of Steptoe and Son but i loved the TV series
        Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
        http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

i watched one of the steptoes last night but didnt see all of it (fell asleep) i think i will carry it on tonight

Comment

a film that i can watch over and over again is Time bandits.
            Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

oh yeah..time bandits with the little boy that went wandering with the little people... love that...but mine is..Flash Gordan..don't laugh i just loved the movie growing up (the costumes especially)
              I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

ya carnt beet flash that i could watch again too

Comment

Have to agree with Elmo - Breakfast Club is an awesome movie. Also love Goonies and Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure... and can pretty much quote Clash of the Titans word for word from start to finish.

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234
                    another film i can watch over and over and over is steptoe and son the film and steptoe and son ride agian great classics and i love the steptoes any body else ?
                    Yep, I'll second that. The sight of Steptoe taking a bath in the sink will live with me forever. Come to think of it I have a soft spot for all those big screen versions of TV sitcoms. The gleeful political incorrectness of On The Buses and even stuff like the Bless This House film I can watch again and again.

In fact my favourite film of all time is the movie version of Please Sir! Whenever I feel a bit down I can watch that film and feel better. Frankie Abbott cracks me up every time. Hey, it's even got a song by Lulu in it!

Wil

Comment

Of course my all time favorite... Mary Poppins
                      BRIAN JONES - this brilliant multi-talented musician who attempted, albeit unsuccessfully, to juggle drug use with his musical output, died under questionable circumstances on the...

Comment

Re: Films again and again . . .

all of the on the buses films and steptoe and son movies

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

With me it's the Gremlins, Toy Story and Star Wars films - mainly because the Star Wars films are always having things added to or taken away from them and I can hardly keep up!

Comment

Stand By Me
                            The Lost Boys
                            The Goonies
                            Labyrinth
                            Beetlejuice
                            Little Shop of Horrors

Comment

Again & againers for me are generally early 80s comedys like The Blues Brothers, Trading Places & National Lampoon's Vacation.
                              Saying that, i've seen the original Dawn of the Dead at least 200+ times over the past 20 odd years, definitely the most repeat viewings for me there.

Comment

Gladiator
                                Carry on Cabby
                                Evil Dead 2
                                Airplane
                                Jaws
                                Leon

Comment

Working...
                                X