Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What old programmes would you like released on dvd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What old programmes would you like released on dvd?

rentaghost

noggin the nog

once upon a time man

stig of the dump

the littlest hobo

Comment

Galloping Galaxies! - by Bob Block, the writer of Rentaghost, with Kenneth Williams as SID the ship's computer.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Does anybody remember Model World? IIRC, it was shown on a Sunday afternoon during the mid 1970s.
        Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

I am happy to say that some of the series previously mentioned have been released on DVD, such as Noggin, Rentaghost and Ace of Wands.

Comment

The first two seasons of Ace Of Wands were 'lost' the last I'd heard. I did get the set of the last (third) season and enjoyed that, had a really thick booklet! I definitely remember Target but only in passing, maybe ads for it, I didn't watch it. I think there were some Dr. Who people that worked on that.
            My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Yep - I did say All the old series...
              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

It's such a shame that so many series were wiped or lost in some other way, but encouraging that series you never thought to see again are appearing on DVD.

Another BBC series, this time from 1975, that I would love to see on DVD is "Quiller" with Michael Jayston as British secret agent Quiller and based on the novels by Adam Hall. Only the very vaguest of memories of this one, but as I am a big Quiller fan I would love to see it.

Comment

I've even enjoyed some programmes I never saw the first time thanks to DVD, (Dustbinmen, Strange Report, Catweazle, The Changes, Ghosts Of Motley Hall, The Owl Service, first '70s season of The Survivors). Maybe that makes up for not being able to see some that I did?
                  My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Bewitched

Comment

I've found a few series from reputation & bought the DVDs. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy & the follow-up Smiley's People are a good example.
                      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

TJ HOOKER FOR STARTERS.

https://youtu.be/K7S6JW5EfD8
                        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

T.J Hooker was a good one. I didn't watch it for Shatner though......

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
                            T.J Hooker was a good one. I didn't watch it for Shatner though......
                            heather locklear was gorgeous. she could have arrested me, but i wouldn't have come quietly.

Comment

Originally posted by big kid View Post
                              heather locklear was gorgeous. she could have arrested me, but i wouldn't have come quietly.
                              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
                              X