Remember yoyos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember yoyos?

Can anyone else remember the yoyos craze that came back in the early 90s(ish)
    They were yoyos with Coca cola,Fanta,Sprite and other popular soft drinks of that time on each side of them.

I remember there being loads of different tricks you could do with them like"walk the dog and "rock the cradle"

I hasten to add i wasn't any good at any of them!

Re: Remember yoyos?

https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...highlight=yoyo

Comment

Oops with me being quite new to the forum i wasn't aware that this had already been discussed thanks Sixtyten

Comment

Originally posted by leggingslover View Post
        They were yoyos with Coca cola,Fanta,Sprite and other popular soft drinks of that time on each side of them.

I remember there being loads of different tricks you could do with them like"walk the dog and "rock the cradle"

i was awful with them.

i had fanta coco cola sprite ones.
        had tons of them.
        check this out.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QVU9MnlP9U
        Last edited by darren; 19-03-2011, 02:27.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by leggingslover View Post

yes, I remember these yoyo drinks, it was to do with Madonna,coke paid her to advertise their drinks, it saw her video to like a prayer, and had to buy her out of the contract they had with her,they (the makers of soft drinks) had to release yoyos to get they're money back.

Comment

Working...
          X