• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody else love Atmosfear??

If you or hubby know how to use torrents, its already available online

Comment

Ah yeah! he knows about torrents...me...I'm clueless....lol Thanks!
      I've told him to join, as it'll bring back so many memories for him He's considering it lol

Comment

Awesome game Atmosfear! I still have The Harbingers knocking about somewhere, it was one of those things from my childhood I just couldn't part with. The Harbingers version was the best of the lot imo as it brought together all the characters from the previous versions (Elizabeth Bathory the vampire, Baron Samedi the zombie, Anne DeChantraine the witch and The Gatekeeper) and also introduced the new characters (Hellin the poltergeist, Korfu the mummy and Gevaudan the werewolf, as well as the Soul Rangers).

I love watching the instructions on the videotape because it has actors playing the parts of the vampire, witch, zombie, soul rangers and of course, the gatekeeper himself. There was an add-on for The Harbingers with a new character hosting the game, the demented dentist Doctor Mastiff but I don't think it was widely released.

Believe it or not, I once read that there were originally plans to turn the whole Atmosfear ark into a movie but the idea was dropped. There was also a music video released featuring Baron Samedi the zombie that is so cheesy it's brilliant. Below is a picture of Anne DeChantraine the witch who absolutely terrified me as a kid -

Click image for larger version

Name:	witch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.6 KB
ID:	259749

........Still gives me the creeps even today!

Comment

LOL I'm so glad someone else loves it as much as me lol
          My fave was the poltergeist, loved her!

That witch kinda reminds of the one from the movie 'Legend' that jumps out of the swamp....creepy lol

Comment

Haha yeah, I agree with the 'legend' comparison! It wasn't until I took a closer look at that witch picture and really saw the likeness lol.

Comment

Working...
            X